“Great meal”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We called ahead to put our name down for a table and this was a good idea, as it was very busy on a Friday night. We were seated quickly and the server was friendly and helpful with suggestions. The salsa bar was great! The meals were excellent, and the portions were large. They have a kids menu and were helpful when we advised one of us had an allergy. I did not realize that this place was on DD&D until our server told us. I would definitely return.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I saw an episode of DD&D featuring restaurant, and had to make the trip. The best Mexican food in Flagstaff bar none!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Absolutely wonderful mexican food, portions were outrageously large (could have shared a meal, we both took home over half our meals.) I fell in love with the pineapple habanero salsa.. Much too hot for me, but I couldn't stop eating it, it was so good.

Will definitely bring my husband back when we ever visit Flagstaff in the future!

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Decided to stop here since it had been on DDD and we love Mexican food. Great salsa bar. Food was good too. Our server was also great. Would stop again if ever in the area and would recommend to others.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

This was our 4th time to eat in this Mexican restaurant across 2 different trips to Flagstaff. It's been on the Food Channel and it's easy to see why. Popular with families and includes a great fresh salsa bar for mixing your own. Go early because it's always crowded.