“Great service and very good food”
Review of Salsa Brava East

Salsa Brava East
Ranked #12 of 347 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Great service and very good food”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My family (wife and two boys 16 & 13) loved the salsa bar. Very busy (which is always a good sign) but the wait was only 15 minutes which was 10 minutes less than they told us it would be so that was a great surprise. The food was great. My son tried one of the meals that Guy Fieri had and he liked it a lot. It was just a nice family place with great service.

Visited April 2014

Canada
“Great meal”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We called ahead to put our name down for a table and this was a good idea, as it was very busy on a Friday night. We were seated quickly and the server was friendly and helpful with suggestions. The salsa bar was great! The meals were excellent, and the portions were large. They have a kids menu and were helpful when we advised one of us had an allergy. I did not realize that this place was on DD&D until our server told us. I would definitely return.

• Visited April 2014
Chandler, Arizona
“Had to try the stuffed sopapilla”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I saw an episode of DD&D featuring restaurant, and had to make the trip. The best Mexican food in Flagstaff bar none!

• Visited February 2014
California
“AMAZING Food, excellent Pineapple Habanero Salsa!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Absolutely wonderful mexican food, portions were outrageously large (could have shared a meal, we both took home over half our meals.) I fell in love with the pineapple habanero salsa.. Much too hot for me, but I couldn't stop eating it, it was so good.

Will definitely bring my husband back when we ever visit Flagstaff in the future!

• Visited April 2014
Vail, Arizona
“Great server and friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Decided to stop here since it had been on DDD and we love Mexican food. Great salsa bar. Food was good too. Our server was also great. Would stop again if ever in the area and would recommend to others.