“Great choice!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2017

This was my first time in Flagstaff. I found this place on Tripadvisor but when I got downtown I was a bit overwhelmed by the restaurants. I could spend a month in downtown eating twice a day and still might not get everyplace in.. I think I made the right choice as it seemed like most of the places host much younger college type crowds and this was much more relaxed and quiet.. The menu was flavorful and our dish was delicious and affordable.. They had some more pricey specials but a little bit of everything in all kinds of price ranges. I had a glass of wine and dinner for 2 for 33.29. Not bad.. Our server was very attentive as well.. Give it a try!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Very happy with the meal and very reasonably priced.I even had enough t take home.Loved the place.will definitely return

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped I for a quick appetizer and drink. Friendly waiter good drinks. All day Wednesday is happy hour. Select drinks and appetizers are$5. Great deal.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

After being told we'd have a 45 minute wait at another restaurant, we decided to wander the downtown district and try our luck. We stopped at many windows and read menus and kept passing, until we found Pasto's. We decided to give it a try. And we are glad we did.
I had the shrimp scampi and it was very good. I had ordered a glass of wine with it and Dylan, our waiter, brought me a glass just short of full and informed me that since it was the last of the bottle, and it wasn't quite full, it was on the house. A very sweet gesture.
My daughter had chicken parm and she loved it. The sauce was really good.
My other daughter had the angel hair pomodora and it was very light and yummy.
Our service was fantastic. I read about the outdoor seating in warmer weather and I would love to try that later. Dylan did a great job and took very good care of us!
We were very happy with our experience and glad we stumbled upon it!

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Probably my favorite restaurant in Flagstaff. The food is consistently good and the specials are usually inventive and tasty. The atmosphere is marvelous and if you are lucky enough to get a table by the front window you can watch the street scene as well as enjoy a great meal. Our most recent meal there was our anniversary dinner.