“The special was SPECIAL!”
Review of Granny's Closet - CLOSED

Granny's Closet
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“The special was SPECIAL!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My wife and I were referred to this place. We got the blue plate special. It was roast beef with vegetables and mashed potatoes. Why 2 potatoes? The meat had NO flavor. The vegetables with the roast were not done,and they were cooked seperate from roast. All of this was slopped on top of Tx toast. I dont know why. It was 4.50 for a soda!!! BAD LUNCH! To be fair, the fried zuccini was ok. My stomach hurts just remembering it!

“Wouldn't come back”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Food was average at best. Good salad bar even at 9pm. Bread was good. Prices outrageous especially for quality.

“Horrible”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Oh MY horrible from start to finish! DO NOT DO IT! food horrible, service overwhelmed and the building needs to be demolished due filth! Yes we did stay and eat we were starving but never again and I had to post this! I wanted to stop the people from going in from the parking lots

Phoenix, Arizona
“oh my”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

when you walk in if you stay ....good luck to you it was so dirty in there I made it to my booth and didn't even sit down I told the waitress I had to go.

Visited May 2014
Apache Junction, Arizona
“Not Your favorite Granny”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We chose to sit in the lounge and have dinner while watching our favorite baseball team on one to the big screen TVs. The noise level grew and grew as more people came in; it got so loud you couldn't talk. Some serious drinking was going on all around us which was apparently fueling the incredibly loud chatter

Our food almost never came. After waiting an hour for our food the waitress kept telling us "It's being plated now." Or, "It's coming right out." But after an hour and fifteen minutes the manager came and sorrowfully informed us that our meal order ticket had been lost and our order was just now being prepared. When our food was finally served, it was very dissappointing. My egg plant parmesean had little or no eggplant, just chopped tomatos and breading on a bed of spagetti. The spagetti was good. My wife's chicken was tough and overcooked. The Granny is a very poor cook. :(

Visited June 2014