“Total letdown”

Price range: US$0 - US$5
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

My grandparents used to come here all the time when they alive. So much so they were given a lifetime 25% off card. My grandpa used to refinish and repair the furniture.
It has been many years since the family had been there. So we decided all to meet for dinner.

When we went inside the bar area it stunk like rotten garbage. No joking here. It was nasty. We left ASAP and got a table in the restaurant. Everyone said their food was just ok. My wife and I wanted something light so we got the salad bar. On the menu it said that it came with fresh bread and shrimp were on the list.

Well after we got our plates I asked for some bread and shrimp. I was told that they were out. Really.... $9 for a salad that I could pick up at QT... not impressed.

1  Thank shatteredsky

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We went to watch the Canelo and Lara fight. The food was ok, I was disappointed that they ran out of the pulled pork so I had to order 1/2 rack of ribs (it was pretty big). I noticed they just cook the meat and in the end they add the BBQ on top (not what I'm used to). The crowd was what I expected because of the fight and they have awesome margaritas. If you want to have a few drinks and what sports on their huge TVs then this is the place for you.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My wife and I were referred to this place. We got the blue plate special. It was roast beef with vegetables and mashed potatoes. Why 2 potatoes? The meat had NO flavor. The vegetables with the roast were not done,and they were cooked seperate from roast. All of this was slopped on top of Tx toast. I dont know why. It was 4.50 for a soda!!! BAD LUNCH! To be fair, the fried zuccini was ok. My stomach hurts just remembering it!

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Food was average at best. Good salad bar even at 9pm. Bread was good. Prices outrageous especially for quality.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Oh MY horrible from start to finish! DO NOT DO IT! food horrible, service overwhelmed and the building needs to be demolished due filth! Yes we did stay and eat we were starving but never again and I had to post this! I wanted to stop the people from going in from the parking lots