“Good Brisket”

Ranked #47 of 345 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Brisket”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I had the brisket sandwich and my GF had the pulled pork sandwich. The brisket was a flat cut portion and was very tender and we could see the smoke line on the meat indicating that it had been in the smoke for several hours. I reserve 5 stars for the BBQ joints in the Texas hill country (Smitty's, Black's, Salt Lick etc.) but this was darn good BBQ. You won't be disappointed.

1 Thank JonandLisa063

“Fantastic”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We were visiting Flagstaff Arizona and we're trying to find a barbecue place. We had no clue so we looked on trip advisor and saw good reviews at the Hickory Smokehouse. I am so glad we came here. The food had wonderful flavor and you get a whole lot of it, not to mention the great service. I highly recommend this place.

scottsdale arizona
“Surprisingly good BBQ”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Dined here 7/23/14. Country music was playing, and there were 2 large screen TV's featuring sports for us to watch. Our food appeared quickly! My companion had the BBQ ribs and Hot Links, which he thoroughly enjoyed. I had a delicious pulled pork sandwich with yummy mac and cheese. This restaurant was a pleasant surprise, and we will be back again for sure!

1 Thank southwestmarti
Winchester, Kentucky
“Very Very Tasty !!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Loved the BBQ! We ate here in the afternoon and it was a quite place to sit down and enjoy
A nice meal ! Food was very good ! The beans I forget what they was called but they was the
Best beans I have ever had ! The Mac and cheese very good! The service was very attentive
And was great! So if you are in the mood for BBQ give this place A try!!

Stevenson Ranch, California
“Sweet potato tater tots!!!!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Awesome dinner..had pulled pork sandwiches and sweet potato tater tots with a little brown sugar on top!! So good! Local beer was outstanding as well as the service. Highly recommend!

Visited July 2014