“Fudge! Fudge! Fudge!”

The Sweet Shoppe and Nut House
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Flagstaff
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The sweets here are wonderful. Unfortunately they have a huge selection of Fudge. Why Unfortunately you ask. Because it makes deciding so difficult. That is if you get past the front window with all the candied apples and the first display case with the normal (not here) confections. And Gelato in the rear. No matter what your taste in sweets, you can fulfill it here. We left with 3 fudges and some Caramels and I still felt like we needed more to bring home.
Eat a meal someplace close and come here for desert or a snack well you are walk around downtown. You'll leave very happy if you do. We always do!
You can order online if you can't get there.

1  Thank AJVaughnDOTcom

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stopped into this wonderful little candy shop and were not disappointed at all. Fresh made fudge and caramel. The owners were also very friendly and gave us the $2 tour for free! :)

Don't miss out on this one when you are in Flagstaff!

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

If you want the most amazing Carmel (and other toppings) Apple you will ever have you MUST go to the sweet shoppe!!

My favorite is the Heath Bar Apple and it is mouth watering good! Definite must if you're in Flagstaff!

1  Thank Jamayes12
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We're full time rving and I'm on a mission to find the best gelato during our travels through the USA. So far to date I am putting this Sweet Shoppe in flagstaff az #1! Loved the variety of yummy flavors..the gelato was so creamy. Perfect tasting with big pieces of yummy chocolate and peanut butter pieces! My husband and I returned the following day for another scoop.
The staff was super friendly and made us feel very welcome. Adorable shoppe. If you are near this sweet shoppe I hope you seek it out ...I know it won't disappoint your sweet tooth.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Ours was a big group of adults and kids. We were downtown for New Year's Eve and this place was packed. The staff was going as fast as they could and everyone waiting seemed fine with it. The hot chocolate was fantastic even though I think it was from a machine. Also, it was not the kind really for kids as it was more of a "dark chocolate" hot chocolate than the super-sweet kind kids usually drink. But, the hot cider was great for everyone as were the various caramel apples -- that they will slice for you so not as messy. Lots of yummy stuff and definitely worth a visit if you're downtown.

1  Thank Angela M