“Day tour of the Grand Canyon”

Grand Canyon Adventures
US$199.00*
Private Grand Canyon Day Hike
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Grand Canyon Adventures offers day tours, day hikes and overnight backpack trips in Grand Canyon National Park as well as other amazing destinations across the Southwest. Join our experienced guides for the trip of a lifetime!
Buckeye, Arizona
“Day tour of the Grand Canyon”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This was a great day. The tour guide, Mr. Bob Moore, was very knowledgeable and has done many hikes and camping trips himself. He kept to the schedule. The tour provided an excellent picnic lunch with table cloth, plates and silverware, and a very tasteful lunch. Snacks and drinks were provided while on the tour. I would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see the Grand Canyon and hear wonderful historical stories. I understand that hikes and campout can be scheduled.

Visited August 2014

Surprise, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST TOUR GUIDE WE'VE EVER HAD”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We took a trip to Flagstaff for my parents 25th Anniversary in July and I am so happy we found this company to take us to the Grand Canyon. They picked us up, drove us from Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon, made about 8 differents stops around the canyon, showed us awesome views with a telescope, and then drove us all the way back to flagstaff at the end of the day. The entire trip was from 8am-5pm so it was well worth the price. Bob our tour guide was AMAZING! He was very knowledgable and answered all the questions we had. The lunch picnic that they provided was a beautiful touch. Bob set up plates, silverware and had a display of fruits, snacks, treats, and drinks on a park bench. If you are looking for a more private tour of the Grand Canyon please - please - please book this company. I promise you, you won't be disappointed. We had my 4 year old nephew and he was entertained the entire time. There was never a dull moment. By far the best company ever! I've already referrred my coworkers to this company and they plan to book with them in the future.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank kasaralee h
“Best way to see the Grand Canyon!!!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

They pick you up from your hotel and take you to the most beautiful spots of the Grand Canyon! We loved our Guide, lunch, and the Tour. Our guide even went climbing with us and showed us safe spots to explore the canyon off the trail. We loved this experience and would differently do this again with Grand Canyon Adventures. Thank you!

Visited August 2014
Eagan, Minnesota
“Excellent trip down Bright Angel Trail”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Our hiking trip down Bright Angel Trail was great! The guide was knowledgeable and adapted to our pace. The lunch afterwards and trip along with rim were also very good. I'd certainly recommend Grand Canyon Adventures.

Visited September 2013
TN
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Relaxed and Informative”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We were two families with 5 children between us and we definitely felt this tour was worth the money. Bob was on time picking us up at our cabin and the van was clean and comfortable. He has many years experience of hiking the canyon and his knowledge was vast. He is quiet, by nature, however - so don't expect a constant diatribe. Andrew provided an excellent lunch (fresh!) and backpacks, sticks, water and snacks. We didn't have to anything but show up. Keep in mind this is a steep hike down the mountain (1.5 miles down and 1120 feet in elevation back up). I can't believe Bob and Andrew do this all the time!! I learned a great deal about the canyon and am glad we chose this company.

Visited March 2014