“Average Indian Reservation Casino”
Review of Twin Arrows Casino

Twin Arrows Casino
Ranked #22 of 110 things to do in Flagstaff
More attraction details
Owner description: Gaming Casino
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The hotel was very nice although the clerk seemed to be running some kind of scam with offering no rooms, then only a suite, and at three different prices, etc. The only complaint I have about the room is that there was no microwave and no table of any kind to set a glass while sitting and relaxing. No dining table, side table, coffee table, etc. It was awkward. There are 5 restaurants to choose from - we chose Four Elements Cafe, which was a disappointment. Chicken pot pie was not edible. Fish and chips were okay. As far as the gambling - I played for several hours on the slots before losing my initital $40. B/f spent $120 in what seemed like a matter of minutes. Very long line to sign up for reward card which was really useless. I would go back, maybe. B/f says no way. Just average.

All reviews
"bath towels"
"beds were comfortable"
"cocktail waitress"
in 2 reviews
"a fine dining restaurant"
"free play"
"great eats"
"the high country"
"meteor crater"

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I had been to Twin Arrows casino several times since its opening with overall good experiences. I took my wife there ( her first trip) for dinner and slot play recently. Dinner at the reef was great. We were having a nice time until we had contact with a Native woman asking for a few bucks. I had a voucher in the machine I was playing for over $100 when she distracted me with conversation all the while I was unaware of the guy who walked up and cashed out my machine and left. I contacted security (or the lack thereof) and after over an hour of them interviewing me as well as other patrons and checking security tapes I was informed there was nothing they could do. It was only $100 but still upsetting and after a heated discussion with the casino manager and head of security (not to mention 4 other employees that surrounded me) I was informed they would be HAPPY to escort me off the property. Well, there it is. Lesson learned by me and needless to say I wont go back. Good luck people

5  Thank R B
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We came here just for a few hours break from driving so didn't stay here.we had a couple of hours gambling on the slots and went for a meal in the buffet.even though it was not like the Vegas buffet's where you can get up as many times as you like here we paid $8.95 and they serve you and you can have as much as you like but you can't go back.i had 2 good platefuls and 2 desserts and the food was fantastic the drinks are from the drinks fountain and you can go to this as many times as you like overall we had a very good time here even though it was a short visit.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

It was very fun & friendly & clean,The people who worked there also were very. A wonderful and nice place to play.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We were heading west to Flagstaff with intentions of finding a motel there, when we came across Twin Arrows Casino Hotel about 30 miles east of Flagstaff and decided to give it a try. We were definitely surprised and pleased with every aspect about this casino/hotel. They had valet parking and the entire facility was clean, classy and well done. The rooms were spacious, clean and well decorated in a classy contemporary style. It had all the makings of near 5 star hotel. The beds were comfortable and the room was just great. The hotel lobby was extremely clean and elegant. The sports bar was also great with big tv's and a nice bar. The casino itself was very clean and not very smoky as far as casinos go. There was a nice selection of slots. We would definitely stay there again.

1  Thank Nelperinj