“Sight seeing ”

Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort
Ranked #4 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
“Sight seeing ”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

We had the casino as our home base . We visited the petrified forest , meteor crater and the Grand Canyon as well as Sedona . The hotel was nice and clean. The breakfast burrito with chorizo sausage was a meal for two it was delicious, the best. I am a gambler but didn't gamble on this visit . They have blackjack , poker and slots.

Stayed March 2014
TwinArrowsAZ, Public Relations Manager at Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Looking forward to your next visit - glad we could be your stop in the center of it all!

Thank you for taking the time to share such kind words.
Heather

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
Clinton, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I wanted to tour northern Arizona. Flagstaff is the most northern central town with hotels. Most hotels are three stars in this area. We had a very nice stay two years ago at the Spring Hill Suites but the price was very high for all the hotels in the area. My boyfriend is who enjoys more upscale resorts found the Twin Arrows.

My God it was so cheap! Less than $300 for three nights and the room was fantastic. It is brand new. Free valet... <--- unheard of! This is a four star property and the value was just amazing. I felt like the hotel was empty. I can't believe people would not stay here over older and dated properties in Flagstaff.

It is on the Navajo Nation but that made it all the better for me. I was in Arizona to see and feel things I can't back at home. I enjoyed eating some Navajo pancakes for breakfast, Navajo beef for dinner, and Navajo patties for desert.

The casino area was not that great for me. I don't like cigarette smoke. I really don't like casinos at all so it was no big deal for me. It felt good to have an option to leave my room and have some entertainment though.

I highly recommend this hotel to visitors who want to stay in Flagstaff. It is just an unbelievable value.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Barbara S
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I found this hotel/casino because we wanted something close to Flagstaff for my husband's hiking. It's really new - still some construction going on by the elevators. It's fairly small - five floors, I think, and not crowded, which was a nice contrast to the Talking Stick in Scottsdale. Lovely and comfortable rooms - new beds! We ate at the steakhouse and the café - everything we ate was good. The food court/buffet is a little strange - not all you can eat, and the price depends on how many times you want to go back. They had quite a few "shows" in the lobby during the 4 days we were there - native Navajo music and dance - not really any place to sit in the lobby and it's fairly small. The casino is a nice size for the hotel, not crowded and not smoky. We were very happy with service, although you can tell the staff is pretty new at this. We were satisfied with everything, but I have a feeling it could get a little cramped if it's full.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Kay2048
So glad you had a good experience. Thank you for taking the time to share it with our team. We are opening an additional 110 rooms May 3, so with 200 rooms total will hopefully avoid any "cramped" feelings.

Looking forward to your next visit, we have a full schedule this summer and would love to be able to serve you again,

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We went on a weekday, I think it was a Monday. The online price was $64. When I got to the desk, the man said they were booked (although the parking lot was 3/4 empty). He then said he had ONE suite available for $179. I said no. He then said I could have it for $99 which I accepted because we didn't want to drive back to Flagstaff. We were tired. I honestly think they try to take advantage of anyone who is not Native American and looks like a tourist. In any event, the room was lovely, comfortable and clean. They provide little laptops to use for an extra fee of $12.99. Two complimentary bottles of water, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and a Keurig coffee maker were nice touches. And like everyone else said, the GIANT towels and shower were great. The room had a mini refrigerator, which was great because we had leftovers from our earlier dinner, but alas, there was no microwave to reheat it so it ended up in the trash. They do not offer complimentary continental breakfast. We did not have a room with a view of San Francisco Peak.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank HBlueKitty
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I stopped by here on my way to Las Vegas and was pleasantly surprised. This hotel is literally middle of no where on I-40. It has beautiful rooms that are very comfortable. The only draw back was their restaurant in the main lobby. The food was not up to par and the wait staff can certainly use more training.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank HariSingh76
Thank you for taking the time to share this. Glad you loved the room - we are sharing the feedback on the food with our Food and Beverage team so they can continue to improve.

Hope to serve you again soon,
Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Stayed again in February for an event at their expense. Hotel rooms are really nice and clean. Pictures on website are just like the room. Two sinks and a nice big shower. Water pressure not the best but you learn to live with it like all other hotels. The Reef seafood bar is our favorite place to eat. The regular restaurant is okay and the staff are pretty nice. Be aware that the $1.99 breakfast special does not include a drink (what I was told). An ice tea set me back $2 in addition to the breakfast. Bring your water bottle with you. The coffee place is excellent. The "buffet" is pretty limited, not like Vegas at all and you pay extra to go through the line again. We have been playing in the casino since it opened in May 2013. The penny machines are getting tighter and for us day players, the promotions are next to nonexistent. Too bad, they have a lot of new machines. Very little choice on the manufacturer of video poker. Stopped playing that. Everything seems to run for the evening and weekend people only. That is okay, I have stopped going so often they have noticed and commented on it. Complained about the lack of daytime promotions and told would improve. They are actually WORSE. The evenings and weekends are so smokey we can't stand it so stopped going. Guess this will save me a lot of money if I just don't go very often anymore. It is'nt fun if you NEVER go home with more than you left with.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Flag1_11
TwinArrowsAZ, Public Relations Manager at Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Flag _ 1,
Thank you for the kind words about the hotel and Reef Seafood Bar. I am sharing this with our GM and Director of Player's Club. Feel free to email me directly at TwinArrowsPR@Gmail.com but as new promotions occur, we'd love to let you know about them. Thank you for being such a loyal patron and for taking the time to share feedback from the weekday perspective.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Three times we have passed a sign advertising 59.99 a night every time we have called employees direct you to reservation who also have no idea about what is being advertised. When I call back to ask if we need to walk-in they direct me to a supervisor-whom I never talk to. When we do get to the casino, the parking lot is empty and I'm sure not all the rooms are full. For the casino being in the middle of nowhere, we refuse to pay 202.00 for a one nights stay.

• Stayed March 2014
7 Thank Acesfull24
TwinArrowsAZ, Public Relations Manager at Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Acesfull24,
We have shared this with the team and apologize for your experience. We do work to offer very competitive rates and encourage every guest to book early to receive the best deals. Feel free to email me directly at TwinArrowsPR@Gmail.com to see how we can individually assist you.

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback as it helps us improve service for all our guests.
Happy Travels and thanks again,