“Cisco needs Breakfast Jacks”
Review of Jack in the Box

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jack in the Box
Ranked #213 of 349 Restaurants in Flagstaff
San Diego, California
“Cisco needs Breakfast Jacks”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My grandsons favorite place to eat. He loves eating the nuggets with ketchup. Fast and friendly service, after all they are fast food.

Visited March 2014

Gallup, New Mexico
“Food good but service was on the poor side.”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stopped here and ate on our way through the state and found the food was good but the service was poor. We ordered and sat and waited. After awhile I went and stood by the front counter when I thought the food was long since over due. The cashier seemed annoyed by this and motioned as if I needed something. I said I was just waiting on my order. She said they knew about my order and that and it would be out soon. I said okay I'll wait (it wasn't like they would deliver it to my table anyway). She was upset because she was trying to have a private conversation with her daughter at the counter. While at the front counter I watched one of the cooking/make people drop a Pita on the floor while trying to put it in a bag. It was in its wrapper but technically this should have been tossed. Instead she picks it up and sneeks it off to the other side of the counter and then later picks it up and puts it in the bag as if it fooled me and I did not see her. I personally would have eaten this Pita because I looked at the condition of the floor but in reality all personel at fast food restaurants are taught if you drop anything on the floor its dead and throw it away. Someone grabbing the wrapper would not know it was on the floor and it would be like rubbing your hands on the floor before eating. When we were done eating I ordered a chocolate cake and waited and waited for it. I asked the girl at the front after some time of waiting (just for a little chocolate cake) and she said someone else was getting it for me. After a while she finally decided no one was getting it and so she went and got it. When I tried to eat it we found it completely frozen solid. She had went and pulled one out of the freezer. We actually enjoyed it very cold as it thawed but it was extremely hard when completely frozen. In the end the food was good but the service and attitude was poor. I would eat here again but if I received the same service I would then stop eating here.

• Visited October 2013