We stayed here for 3 nights and had a nice stay. The man at the reception was very friendly, the motel was located ideally, near a lot of restaurants (15-20 min walk). Every day, new towels were provided as well as soap. The beds, shower and heating were very good and the room was very cosy. Also, the wifi was very good. A nice hotel to stay for visiting the Grand Canyon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all rooms are newly remodelled recently, we are close to northern arizona university,downtown,flagstaff airport is about 2.5 miles,flagstaff is a hub for tourist visiting grand canynon,sedona indian reservation,monument valley,crater,walnut canynon,patrified forrest and many other places of interst ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your America's Best Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Hotel Flagstaff
- Arizonan Hotel Flagstaff
- Arizonan Motel Flagstaff
- America's Best Inn Flagstaff, North America