Terrible place. But, very cheap so you get what you pay for. It was simply a roof over our heads. Staff were okay... location was ok but the rooms were dirty and small. Mouldy and smelly! Stay here if you are on a budget only. Some scary looking locals staying in the rooms too...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all rooms are newly remodelled recently, we are close to northern arizona university, downtown, Flagstaff airport is about 2.5 miles, Flagstaff is a hub for tourist visiting grand canynon,sedona indian reservation,monument valley,crater,walnut canynon,patrified forrest and many other places of interst ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Travelodge Northern Arizona University Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Hotel Flagstaff
- Arizonan Hotel Flagstaff
- Arizonan Motel Flagstaff
- Travelodge Northern Arizona University Downtown Flagstaff, North America