“Clean and friendly!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #67 of 364 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is your normal chick fil a with friendly service and is clean! It's nice to see a chain fast food place still has standards! It also has a kids play area enclosed.

1  Thank Paige F

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This restaurant is clean. The food is tasty. The staff is pleasant. They kiddie play area is well maintained. The atmosphere is fun. I like and recommend this restaurant. A nice experience with good milkshakes too, Yummy.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

For fast food and chain restaurants the staff here was amazing. I was greeted upon entering and after receiving my order I was asked multiple times if I required anything else. Upon leaving I was told to have a nice day and thanked for my business. All the staff was very clean-cut and very professional.

1  Thank John M
Reviewed 22 June 2014

They were swamped when we arrived. Staff was super and our food was prepared and quickly delivered right to our table. Hot and tasty. If you have the opportunity, eat here when in Flagstaff. It was our best dining experience in town!

2  Thank Sunflowergiraffe
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We were a group of 8 from Las Vegas visiting Flagstaff on a holiday weekend and wanted to eat somewhere that we didn't have at home. Imagine that, no Chick-fil-A in Las Vegas! Good food, better than KFC, tasty, better variety. The service was good and the staff friendly. Really enjoyed interacting with the cow! Definitely recommend