“Great room everytime I am in Flag”

Super 8 Flagstaff I-40 Ex 198 Lucky Lane
Ranked #31 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
NORTH ADAMS
“Great room everytime I am in Flag”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

I have been staying here every time I get bored from the hum drum status quo suburb vibe of Phoenix. Need to charge my soul from time to time in in the Coconino pines and for the price it cannot be beat. Clean rooms, great staff and the location is not to bad. A few miles from the main hubs in downtown Flag. Nau area has some really great pups you are close to as well and as you go over the train tracks and take a right, you are headed up to Page and the 89 via 66 en route to the painted desert. I know some people may have had a bad stay, but could be a fluke cause I have been going up here regularly and for the price it is great. It usually even in the Grand Canyon summer rush no more than 60ish during weekdays.

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the Cracker Barrel side. They seem to have better parking and people. Maybe it i...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Ham Lake, Minnesota
Reviewed 20 October 2012

This was another instance of me trying to save money. It was a great deal for the area. Easy location too. But do not expect anything. The rooms were way below average. The pool was cold. We thought we should sleep on top of the beds. There is more expensive but much better options if you are headed to the Grand Canyon. My advice, spend the money. Better to have a good experience.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Espoo, Finland
Reviewed 15 October 2012

We spent 15 days in USA, stay 8 different hotel, but this was worst from all. Unfriendly receptionist, sheets not really clean, breakfast is horrible. And first of all, when I made the reservation, immediately I payed the full amount, it was only for one night. During our stay hotel charged me another 2 nights or no idea what a hell, but I payed $84 with reservation and during stay they took $144 again from my card. Until now, after 2 months, still no answer and no money back :( Even I sent at least 5-6 e-mails, no answer. Anyway, we stayed even cheaper hotels and more satisfied. So, no recomend.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Flagstaff hotels

Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Hotel was sufficient, everything you expect from a Super 8. Right next to I-40, in a hotel loaded area (frontage road). Very convenient to have a Cracker Barrel right next door, not even a 30 sec walk away. Room was clean, as was the bathroom (actually was cleaner than expected); although the hotel was aging but it was well kept. Unfortunately the beds were quite bad, extremely firm, and the pillows were some of the worst I've seen in a hotel. Trust me on this one, bring your own with you unless you don't mind very very thin pillows.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends