“Clean and Comfortable”

Ranked #32 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 7 October 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Howard johnson ... l, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Flagstaff I-40 Ex 198 Lucky Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Reviewed 4 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Howard johnson ... l, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Flagstaff I-40 Ex 198 Lucky Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Booked this room mainly one the reviews on Trip Advisor. I was mislead. The check in experience was a little iffy, as I'm always concerned when the desk clerk has a oversized imitation diamond sticking out of her lower lip. I say "imitation" because if it were real, would she really be "working" Super 8?

The fact that some guy was practically draped over the counter drooling on her should have been a tip off. I finished the check in process and went to the room. Upon opening the door, I could see that this was not where I wanted to be. Add in the fact that the weird counter guy was eyeing our 2014 vehicle as we went into the room.

I quickly went to the office to tell the clerk that we were canceling the stay, which was two nights. She informed me that since it was after the cancellation date that I would have to pay for one night. I informed her, and was ready to give her the evidence that the cancellation notice was clear and she was in the wrong. She backed down and hopefully has been cancelled. I will keep on top of this.

FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO STAY!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank banjobillk

We a terribly sorry for your experience. We understand that sometimes a persons appearance might throw others off, but here at our Super-8 we are an equal opportunity hire location and it is the employees work ethics that continues their position. We hope everything gets cleared up with your cancellation and all Super-8 locations have a 24-hour cancellation policy stating that if a cancellation in necessary the guest has 24-hours prior to arrival to cancel with full refund. However, your cancellation request can only be applied for the second nights stay and not the first because of this policy. Again, we do apologize for your stay. Thank you for your input.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We feel very comfortable choosing Super 8 motels when we travel because the rooms are always clean, and the price is always reasonable. We have never experienced a problem.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We asked for a quiet room and the hotel clerk assigned us the quietest room in the complex. The room was clean and had a microwave and fridge. There are restaurants and a Walmart within walking distance and many of the areas attractions are close by.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends