“Super 8 stay in Northern AZ”

Super 8 Flagstaff I-40 Ex 198 Lucky Lane
Ranked #29 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
“Super 8 stay in Northern AZ”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

It was a low priced motel but very dated. By dated, I mean that the furnishings show their age, the carpeting, the beddings , and the towels. The staff at the check in desk were friendly and the breakfast was very basic.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Spring Hill
Reviewed 21 November 2013

this was the worst handicapped accessible room we stayed at on a two week trip. we stayed 5 hotels for overnight while traveling and needed a two bed accessible room with roll in shower. were not able to get a roll in show most of the time including your facilitiy. but on top of not being able to get a roll in shower room this room was no where close to being accessible for someone in a wheelchair. could not turn around in room without going into bathroom to do so and could not sit in wheelchair anywhere to watch tv, no room in between two beds or on side to fit wheelchair to make an easy transfer to the bed. and no room to fit wheelchair between beds and dresser only one spot in room to fit wheel chair and once you were there you could not go anywhere else until you were ready to go to bed.......i would advise you to look at the ADA guidlines and utntil what you called an accessible room fits these guidelines I would not advitise the room this way.....just because a bathroom in a room has hand rails does not make it accessible for someone in a wheelchair.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Howard johnson ... l, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Flagstaff I-40 Ex 198 Lucky Lane, responded to this review, 24 November 2013
We are very sorry that you did not approve of our handicapped rooms.Our current handicap rooms are up to regulations with wide doors and railings. We do the best we can to accommodate everyone and we are in the process of remodeling the rooms, as our front lobby has been beautifully redone. We will be more than happy to take any recommendations on how we can better accommodate your stay. Thank you. Safe Travels.

Travellers are raving about these Flagstaff hotels

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Needed a place that accepted my dog, they do.
Property is in rough shape Rm 117 Heater/air conditioner needs filter change plus it was cracked and nasty looking.
Bathtub was gross, towels were super thin and rough likely to not stay here again

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Howard johnson ... l, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Flagstaff I-40 Ex 198 Lucky Lane, responded to this review, 17 November 2013
We apologize that your stay was not what you had anticipated. Our Maintenance staff is here regularly and tends to all complaints that can be fixed immediately or rooms are set to out of order until they are acceptable for our guests. Our house keeping staff takes care of rooms cleanly and efficiently. Thank you for you input, it has all been taken into consideration.