“Pint and a game of pool”

Collins Irish Pub and Grill
Ranked #3 of 13 Nightlife in Flagstaff
London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Pint and a game of pool”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We aim to visit the Irish bar in every town. This is a good place to enjoy a game of pool and the service was good.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Teresa M

“Great first impression”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Visited recently on a Sunday afternoon. I was first impressed with the number of televisions in the bar area for football viewing. We had a very attentive waitress who stayed on top of our drinks. The irish nachos appetizer had me at first bite. The burgers were the best I have eaten, and they offered more than the standard options of burgers.

I also appreciated the burger was cooked to my liking. My wife agrees though her burger was cooked differently than mine, she enjoyed hers as well.

We are new to the Flagstaff area, but I am certain we will visit often.