“Perfect for a Tour-isty Night in Flag”

Black Barts Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 357 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$16 - US$45
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Locally owned and operated for over 35 years, Black Bart's Steakhouse, Saloon, & Musical Revue in Flagstaff, AZ offers a truly unique dining experience. Each evening the talented wait staff perform on stage in a Musical Revue, including songs from Broadway, Disney, 60s and 70s, and much more! Black Bart's serves only the highest quality mid-western corn-fed beef; hand-selected for superior marbling, size and age, ensuring rich flavor and tenderness, oak-broiled to perfection! We are conveniently located at I-40 and Butler Ave in Flagstaff. Reservations recommended.
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Excellent service, great singers, good food. Perfect for our party of 22. A little loud if you wear a hearing device. If you think noise may be a problem, request to sit more at the back of the dining room. A great evening was had by all. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The food was all good and portions were large. We are all stuffed and extremely satisfied.
But the real reason for visiting is the wait staff. They are ALL friendly and helpful. I think there were 2 people assigned to each table, because we were never left waiting long for anything.
During the entire visit, there was at least one person (sometimes 10-15) on stage singing anything from show tunes to newer songs the kids enjoyed (like Let It Go from "Frozen").
When the hostess asked if we had reservations, I thought we might be out of luck, but she placed us at a great table right in the middle.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very disappointed with my dinner tonight. Ordered prime rib med rare and got an end cut med well. Barely able to cut off a bite, and when I did, could not chew it. Waitress took away and I just shared my husbands ribs which were just ok. No manager cared enough to even come by. Giving it two stars only because entertainment was decent.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Such a great place to stop and eat. Although for the prices I thought we would get more food but don't get me wrong the food is really good. The staff was really good we had a large group of 30 people and they sat us pretty quick. Our waitress was a bit overwhelmed with our large group but after getting some help they both did really well. Our food was brought fast and tables cleaned up only a few problems when getting checks handed out but fixed quick. I really enjoyed Black Bart's and would eat here again.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Pulled in here awhile ago, probably due to the name and advertising . Was O.K. and you may like or not like the theme.