“Nice quite time”
Review of Lake Mary

Lake Mary
Ranked #37 of 109 things to do in Flagstaff
Reviewed 16 October 2013

If you are looking to just fish off the shore or just a nice quite time to yourself this is a nice place. Be careful what part of the lake you do choose - don't know why but there was cow pies in the section I went to - then again it may just be a one time event and I was the lucky one.

1  Thank nano262

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I like this area, as it is so peaceful and scenic. I've seen beautiful lakes and scenery before, but when the stars come out on a clear night and the moon turns the lake surface to silver, this place takes on a different kind of serenity for me.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We drove past Lake Mary while passing time before our trail ride at the Hitchin' Post. It was a very windy day, but a nice place to stop and have a quick picnic lunch. A small body of water was refreshing after desert travel.

1  Thank trevelord
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I have fished here many times and I have caught several species of fish such as pike, crappie, and trout. The views here are absolutely beautiful and when the snow comes it is gorgeous. Several people have used Lake Mary for various water activities such as jet skiing, canoeing, and kayaking. I cant say that I blame them the surroundings are breath taking.

1  Thank Gregory B
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Lake Mary is a small artificial lake, actually two lakes, Upper Lake Mary and Lower Lake Mary. The Upper Lake has fish, including pike. The lower lake is barely a pond unless there is lots of rain and snow. People like to fish, water ski and use skiddoos. In the late summer and fall one can also catch crawdads (crayfish). Use 'em for bait, or put them in your pond to eat the algae.

2  Thank Paul1439