“Amazing Day!!”

Canyon Country Tours - Grand Canyon Tours
Ranked #5 of 26 Tours in Flagstaff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Canyon Country Grand Canyon Tours offers private and small group sight seeing and photography tours to the Grand Canyon as well as other nearby locations. Canyon Country Grand Canyon Tours are conducted at a pace that allows our guests to enjoy their visit. Our tours allow you to see the best locations at the optimal times of day with time. Our Photography Tours are a workshop experience at a day tour price and are conducted for all experience levels. We visit some locations that are not on standard tour maps allowing our guests to have an "away from the crowd" experience. We use late model vans and limit our day tours to 8 people and our photo tours to 6. Tour pickup is from Flagstaff and Tusayan including Grand Canyon Hotels. Our day ends near Desert View allowing you the best view for sunset photography. Please visit our website for more information.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My Husband and myself signed up for the All Day Photography tour and it was fantastic. Glen was a wealth of information and I learned a lot about photography and oh yea he took us to amazing spots around the Grand Canyon. I would highly recommend this tour.

Glenn T, Photographer - Guide at Canyon Country Tours - Grand Canyon Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you Judy - you two made my day easy. It was like meeting new best friends!

All reviews
"desert southwest"
"beautiful pictures"
"grand canyon"
in 28 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"private tour"
"tripod"
"instructor"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I bought the Grand Canyon sightseeing tour for my parents who travelled from the Philippines to go on this trip. We had such a great experience from the start to the end. American Airlines cancelled my parent's flight to Flagstaff last minute due to maintenance making them miss this tour the next day. I quickly called to inquire if it is still okay to either get a refund or a reschedule. Lori was awesome. She rescheduled my parents to another day and adjusting her schedule to my parent's. My parents had such a great time on this tour! Lori is very knowledgable and she took my parents to the best photo-worthy spots. I wish I knew about them when I first visited Grand Canyon myself.

Glenn T, Owner at Canyon Country Tours - Grand Canyon Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I was so glad we could make it work for them. I enjoyed your parents immensely! Thanks, Lori

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Glenn was an exceptional tour guide and photography instructor. He was fun, informative, and very helpful to getting those exceptional photos that are different from the normal views. My husband and I both went and thoroughly enjoyed our day! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Canyon Country Tours - the best way to go, especially if it is your first trip to the Grand Canyon area. Lori and Glenn give you a full day and they are very accommodating on adjusting to your desired visit needs. They also know the area and can work through the crowd bottlenecks.
If you are especially "photographic" interested, they will arrange the trip to meet you interest.
Also, note a meal, snacks and water are included in the trip. Inquire about a "private trip" just for your group.
We are very pleased and highly satisfied with our Canyon Country Tour!!