“A Jean Lovers Dream Store!”

Flagstaff Jean Company
Ranked #15 of 20 Shopping in Flagstaff
Scottsdale, Arizona
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A Jean Lovers Dream Store!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have been a jean girl since I was a child but finding the right pair of jeans has always been a source of frustration for me. I found this jean "retreat" when I was visiting Flagstaff and having lunch at the Pita Jungle. There is no place like this in Scottsdale. They measure you and analyze your body shape. Then they suggest the jeans that are the most comfortable and flattering for your body type. They even do complimentary alterations to make sure the jeans fit properly. I have now worked with the owner Andrea and the store manager Hannah on multiple occasions. I refuse to buy jeans anywhere else now because the quality of the denim they carry is the best I've ever owned and you can tell the difference. The customer service is top notch as well.

I'm not a tiny girl either. I have had a few years of stressful binge eating which has resulted in some pretty big weight gains. I was so relieved to know that they cater to every body type and even at my current size I can still find comfort in a great pair of jeans.

Big bonus- They carry Brighton Jewelry, my absolute favorite accessories!

I am tired of the old fashioned generic shopping malls where you get lost in a sea of all the wrong styles and clothes. Boutique shopping is the best and Flagstaff Jean Company didn't compromise quality for more profit. Thank you for making this customer very happy!

Visited May 2014