“Great Time!”

Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff
Ranked #3 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was my second time staying here, it fails me if it was April or May 2013 when I first stayed here.

I always request a room with a terrace, I just love the view. The beds are comfortable, bathrooms are tidy and I love that they are on the road to going green. Its in walking distance to barnes and noble. The only downside for myself is that it's a tad pricey, however only a 50 dollar difference to the little motel down the street. They offer a happy hour as well with free drinks and a breakfast, with popcorn near check in. I WILL be back. I love this hotel!

Room Tip: Request a terrace! You'll love the option of the view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,240)

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Would stay here even if not traveling with our four legged friend. Everything was perfect. Staff and other guests were friendly. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Evening reception and breakfast were good. Really nice location on the campus. Bring pets and enjoy!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 25 August 2013

The hotel was clean and within a 20 minute walk downtown. The prices were a bit high, but I imagine the close proximity to NAU contributes to that quite a bit. The weekend that I stayed there, it was drop-off time for the kids to start the school year and the place was crowded. I'd recommend making advance reservations whenever possible.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

We booked in for four nights, based entirely on past reviews on Tripadviser. We weren't disappointed.
Breakfasts were ok, and the courtesy food and drink at the 5 o'clock get together were certainly a bonus.
As previously stated, all the amenities of downtown Flagstaff are only a short walk away.
Next time in Flagstaff I'd certainly return here.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

This is a nice place. The dinner and breakfast are awesome. Location is fantastic. HD television was nice. Beds and pillows were great and shower had good pressure.

The negatives:
You pay for the dinner and breakfast with very high room rates. The hotel is dog friendly. People bring their dogs to the breakfast and dinner area. Ridiculous. Extremely crowded. Not nearly enough tables to eat. The elevators are a joke. Expect to stand there for a couple of minutes. They will probably skip your floor.

For the price we paid, we will probably go to Holiday Inn Express next time. We paid 161.00 a night plus tax. And that was with AAA discount.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dbax
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast and 5:30 Kickback with the cocktails. As you will find , Flagstaff hotels can be very pricy year round, especially during the Summer. Rates can run from $129--$200 all throughout the year in Flagstaff, even at the budget hotels, without all the amenities that we offer. If you shop around , I hope you find our value worth the $161.00. Thanks for choosing Drury Hotels and we hope to see you again!

Jeff Theiss

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

We only stayed one night it was very good the rooms were very clean. Custer service is very good they had free soda and popcorn. Free breakfast and dinner. We missed the dinner we went to twin arrows casino 25 miles east on I 40 . They have free covered parking which was good because it rained real hard. They are very close to down town.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

The best thing I can say about this hotel is the location was great. It was walking distance to lots of the local restaurants and breweries. The complimentary hot breakfast and 5:30PM snack was typical budget fair along with the cheap wine and Bud light. I can't imagine who would want Bud light in a town with several great micro breweries but I guess FREE says it all. There is a 3 drink limit per person per night. Despite the amount of dogs, all sizes, in the hotel it was very quiet. Beds were comfortable but if you don't like foam pillows bring your own.