Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Budget Inn(Flagstaff)
1,263 results
All reviewshot dogsfree drinksparking garagebaked potatonau campusevening foodadult beveragesgrand canyonper adultconference centerbreakfast and dinnerfree hot breakfasta pet friendly hotelevening receptionwaffleslarge bathroomindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

We have been through Flagstaff many times but have never stayed at the Drury until last week. It was in an area that I have never been to, right at the end of Northern Arizona university, and our view was of the old brick buildings of the school. It was very quiet and pretty. We reserved the king suite which had a terrace. The kids loved that they basically had their own room. We didn't eat any of the food but from what we saw they did offer quite a selection. We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank bumblebbeth
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Booked this hotel through husband's employer's list of approved hotels. Heard through the grapevine it was nice, but only saw pictures online. When we pulled up I loved the location and the curb appeal. Check in was seamless, and when I was informed of all the extras that come with being a guest of Drury's, I was even more impressed. Free popcorn, drinks (both alcoholic and non), a "kickback" meal at 5:30, which I would call more of an actual dinner, from hotdogs to pasta, salads, meatballs, etc and. a breakfast to "die" for. I love that the location is right on NAU campus which makes for a nice evening walk. The views to the northwest are incredible. Room was 99% clean, my only tiny complaint would be a dark mystery stain on the wall outside the bathroom. With that said I have never stayed at a hotel that offered so much for their guests, every town should have one!

Room Tip: Stayed on fourth floor facing NW. Great view and quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Literally 5 minutes after my family and I checked out, I returned to the room in search for an ipad my 5 year old son left behind (Checked out of room #527, 3/24/14). A housekeeper by the name of Rachel was in the room just getting started. I asked her if she had seen a black ipad my son left behind. She said, "No, I just got here!" I proceeded to page the ipad using find my ipad and heard the beeping coming from the hallway. I found the ipad hidden behind neatly folded towels. This was no mistake! There was only a handful of neatly folded towels in the horizontal second row shelf and nothing else. There is no way she could have "accidentally" placed the ipad in that area. After speaking to the General Manager and head of housekeeping, I barely received an apology, and a half hearted one at that. This hotel is clearly highly ranked. So if you choose to stay there, at least watch your belongings, know the staff is untrustworthy, and understand they won't do anything to remedy valid customer complaints!

Stayed: March 2014
13  Thank WorldTraveler0805
DruryHotels, Regional Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. Our hotels all have very strict guidelines on what to do whenever guests leave items behind in their rooms after checkout, and we are confident this unit would have been properly logged into our system. Unfortunately, our housekeeper did not know if you were the guest registered to the room when you came into the room, and as such, she was not going to provide this unit until she contacted management and your identity was verified. When you pinged your iPad, you heard it on her cart and removed it yourself. I am very glad you got your item back, and we will review with our long term team member that for an item that valuable, management should have been called to the room at the time.

Thank you for your business, and we are proud that our team member found your item and had it in her cart ready to take to the lost and found on her next trip. Please feel free to contact the hotel if you would like to discuss your experience in greater detail.

Gordon R.,
Regional Manager

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

This is the nicest, cleanest Drury Inn I have ever been to! Upon arrival, we were greeted by Bryan who was extremely friendly and helpful. We stayed for 3 nights and he made a point to speak to us every time he saw us. Our room was immaculate. The bedding and towels were fresh and the carpet was clean. This hotel has a covered parking garage, which is free of charge for customers. The breakfast has a nice variety of foods (sausage, eggs, biscuits & gravy, potatoes, etc.). Victoria greeted us each morning and had such a cheerful personality. The complimentary food in the evening is such a nice bonus. The hotel is in an excellent location. The price was very reasonable, especially when you consider that you are getting 2 free meals per day. There also is unlimited soft drinks, and adults get 3 complimentary alcoholic drinks per day. I would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend it to others!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Viajera172705
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Stay here and you are right in the middle of beautiful, quaint Flagstaff, in easy walking distance to the University and great restaurants.
Good breakfast and dinner (with 3 free drinks); good quality cable/TV. Nice windows; I wish they would open some at least or allow the little windows to open. Think on that would you; nothing like fresh air.
I actually liked how they allowed dogs there; all the dogs were friendly, and only made a bit of noise in the morning, but it was brief and after 7 or 8; so no big deal. That said, if you allow animals, clean those hallways more; they looked on the dirty side, probably from our four footed friends.
Fairly large rooms, with a good layout and excellent views. The heat/AC worked well.
I saw the pool and hot tub, but didn't try them. I would stay here again; it's a little pricier than some places, but they treat you well and take care of all your needs.
Note that parking is limited, and you will likely have to park in the parking garage across the lot, but it's free for hotel guests. If you found this review helpful somehow, give it a helpful vote won't you? Thanks.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business