“Nice rooms and great breakfasts!”

Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff
Ranked #3 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We've stayed here a couple of times and once had our room upgraded for next to nothing! The rooms are fantastic, comfortable beds and most of them have scenic views. The two-room suite is fabulous for families. They have a large breakfast spread to include hot items and a large sitting area. Snacks and soft drinks are available gratis throughout the day time too!
The staff are really friendly and helpful too. It's right across the street from NAU and there are several restaurants and shops nearby.

Room Tip: Make reservations well in advance as this hotel can be pricey! it helps if you have AAA or other dis...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,249)

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was extremely impressed with our recent stay at the Drury Inn & Suites in Flagstaff. When we checked-in, we mentioned that we were interested in visiting some local breweries; the front desk staff member was nice enough to mark a map for us with the location of each brewery and added in her tips for other places we might like. Very helpful! P.S. there are four breweries within walking distance of the hotel! Because of the city's lighting ordinances, the roads do get dark at night but the area seemed safe to walk in.

The hotel offers a free "kick-back" starting at 5:30 that includes three adult beverages (including liquor) and some great snacks (hot dogs, baked potatoes, mac&cheese--enough for a meal!). They also offer free breakfast; the biscuits and gravy were pretty darn good!

The rooms are fine, very clean and offer free Wi-Fi. Free parking on site. The hotel is located on the NAU campus so you might have a nice view of some school buildings. Very pretty campus!

I would absolutely stay here again on my next visit to Flagstaff. Great location, wonderful staff, and awesome amenities. Decent price/value for the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The room was large, clean and comfortable. Very good breakfast selections and good coffee. Our room was quiet and we had a great view of the mountains! We had to miss the evening reception due to the NAU graduation but have stayed at other Drury Inns and they are great! Very friendly staff. This is the 4th graduation we have attended in Flagstaff and have stayed at many places but this was the best!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Very happy with the room, service and amenities. When I checked in I told them that I preferred a higher floor than the second floor where they had placed me. I was told I was put on that floor because of the dog. I decided not to push the matter and it actually worked out very well. The second floor connected via skywalk to the parking garage. And it was just a short flight of stairs to take my little dog outside. There were also families with kids on that floor, so if my dog made a bit of noise I doubt families (versus couples, singles, businesspeople) would object as much.
The room was very clean, nicely appointed and furnished. The happy hour actually stood in nicely for dinner and breakfast was more than adequate. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I stayed here two nights and loved it. The amenities are great- as is the free breakfast, dinner, and drink bar. Heck they even give you as much popcorn as you like.

My room was well appointed with a comfortable king and reclining chair. Nice television with lots of channels.

Though I was adjacent to the elevator and ice machine, the walls were thick and I couldn't hear a thing. That is a plus when most hotels nowadays has thin walls.

The only knock on the place was parking, where a nearby garage had to suffice for the unlucky ones. Fortunately, it was worth the walk.

No doubt best place in town.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We stayed here for graduation weekend and the location couldn't have been better. Convenient to both walk to campus and to downtown (if you like walking). I have some pros and suggestions for improvement.
As others have met ironed the staff are very friendly and helpful. The lobby is comfortable, there are printers downstairs, free wifi and plentiful breakfast. They also have heavy appetizers in evening, which we didn't attend but many people were clearly doing so.
The rooms are clean, and comfortable.
On the downside the towels are very thin, more like you'd find in a lesser motel. This is a small upgrade that would really make staying here a better experience.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I was quite skeptical about this hotel. But I was really pleasantly surprised. The lobby area is huge. There is plenty of room in the lobby area such that you can have social interactions with others with whom you are staying or have serious business meetings.

The room itself was really spacious. The bed was really comfortable—to me, on business trips, this is most important.

In general, the service staff is friendly. The front desk personnel were pleasant and responsive. A bulb was out in my room—they came and fixed it right away.

They have a free breakfast, which is just OK. I’d prefer to eat out. They have some evening wine-n-snack thing… the wine is mediocre and the snacks are not memorable! They give you a certain number of glasses (well, plastic cups) a day and they do not allow you to move it around. Drink here if you are on a budget… else, go to a real bar.

Overall, a nice place for a business or social stay, especially if you are on a budget.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business