“Step into Seoul and Enjoy”

NA D LI Korean Cuisine
Ranked #158 of 342 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Step into Seoul and Enjoy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Been wanting to eat here for months and finally took that step. Friendly greeting and seated immediately. Looked over the menu and the 6 lunch specials were all at 9USD. I had the spicy Pork Bulgogi and my wife the the beef. The tray came with kim chi, salad with a delightful ginger dressing, a couple little fried dumplings and Korean Rice with beans. As much as we wanted for our lunch. And the taste so good we are going back soon. The owner served the lunches and we discovered he has been in three cities int eh US, less than 2 i Flag. His pride shows and when he learned that my wife had lived in Korean for two years he brought out a few samples that he felt we could appreciate, we did. Parking is tight in downtown Flag, suggest you try the train station west end on San Fran St or the public public bus central stop near Mike's Place and E Phoenix. See you there.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Excellent intro to Korean Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

My son and I were getting very hungry on our last night of a 10 road trip, we found a "cafe" on TripAdvisor rated as #1 in Flagstaff, but we had trouble locating it. We had driven past Na D Li and after parking, decided to skip Majerle's on the corner and go for the Korean Food. We never had Korean food prior to this, we were so impressed, we decided next time in Flag we would return to this restaurant! We had Miso Soup, BBQ Beef Short Ribs and spicy sweet and sour Chicken with garlic, of which I cannot remember the name. Plus we had left overs which we put in the cooler to enjoy once we got home. The only problems we had were the music and using the chopstix. We will definitely return and will now try Korean restaurants in Phoenix too. Do yourself a favor and try Na D Li!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Korean Food Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I am half Korean and have enjoyed eating Korean food from all over all of my life. This place has brought some of the best Korean food I've had to Flagstaff and I would highly recommend it! Great lunch specials at an awesome price. Try the spicy pork & beef bulgogi for sure.

1 Thank Erica N
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We ended up coming her gate not wanting to wait at the other restaurants we "really wanted to go to" and boy were we glad we couldn't get into tinderbox. Great food and amazing Kim chi. Would definitely recommend this place!!

Flagstaff
“Ya Gotta Love It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is a real boinfide Korean restaurant with a full menu. I have lived in Korea and learned to love kimchee. Most Americans probably won't like it, but it is authentic and home made.

Jeff is the American name for the Korean owner and chef. He has been in the USA for only 5 yrs.Many family members help in the kitchen or as servers. A true family restaurant.

While the kimchee based soups and stews are a learned taste most Korean food is quite good. Everyone will like the beef bulgogee or Korean BBQ beef. Truly to die for...The rice bowls, called Beebeempop come with vegetables and beef and a raw egg on top. It is served in a HOT stone bowl to sizzle the rice.This is especially good if you mix in some of the spicy Korean sauce which comes on the side. Chopcheh (don't know how to spell Korean in the Roman alphabet) is a wonderful dish with clear rice noodles, with some vegetable and choice of meat mixed in...yum.
This is a reasonably priced and authentic ethnic restaurant. I am really happy to have Korean food back in Flagstaff. Please try it out so the restaurant can survive!

• Visited June 2014