“Perfect!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagstaff
Comfi Cottages of Flagstaff
Ranked #4 of 11 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My family stayed at the Peak View Property. It was Perfect! Very clean, nice neighborhood, convenient and relaxing. It was wonderful having a spot for family time after a day of seeing local sites. We enjoyed grilling and looking at the stars, while the kids watched movies. Everyone had their own space. It was also great to be able to throw in a load of laundry! Pat was so friendly and having a stocked fridge made it extra nice. Corrine was also very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay again and will tell others that are coming to the area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Julie B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Staying at 521 Beal was so much nicer than staying in a hotel. We had room to spread out and relax and to enjoy family time. It was perfect for our mini family reunion. We will definitely stay with Comfi Cottages next time we are in Flagstaff.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank acsasko
Mesa, AZ
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We have stayed with Ed and Pat in their cottages on more than one occasion, it has been wonderful every time!! This past weekend we were in "The Loft", it was perfect for my husband, 12 year old daughter and I. Nice location, near grocery store and downtown. It has a stocked kitchen, flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, comfy beds, hairdyer and gas grill outside! They even leave breakfast goodies of your choice! We stayed for 3 nights, ate most of our meals here and had a wonderful stay. So much better than a hotel for about the same price (in summer in Flag, especially!) Would stay here on every visit!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank dme3
Moss Beach, California
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Pat and Ed have made me feel welcome on many occasions. I've stayed in 3 of the cottages. My favorite is the Loft at 919C N. Beaver. I love that I can walk downtown, a quick hop to the grocery store. Towels and bedding are very nice, and for the same price or less than a hotel, you get 2 bedrooms, a cute living room and a patio.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank maryhmb
Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

After a week of primitive camping in national parks, we decided spend a couple of days relaxing in Flagstaff before heading back home. I could not have been more pleased with our choice of lodging. We stayed in the bungalow at 919 N. Beaver. The house was just like home -- comfortable, spacious, and relaxing. It was located within walking distance to everything we needed, and it had a fantastic, shaded and secluded back yard, perfect for enjoying a book in the lovely Flagstaff weather. The innkeeper also provided some excellent suggestions for locally-owned restaurants.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank okwynnsome
Gravesend, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 May 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom one bathroom cottage (the ground floor) on Birch. Plenty of room in two rooms and a small kitchen and some food provided for breakfast. As previous contributors have said these are vintage homes and are conveniently situated near to Historic Down town Flagstaff. The cottage was very nicely decorated and very comfortable, much better than staying in a hotel room.
Pat was very helpful in making sure that the reservation was confirmed quickly and in ensuring that we had detailed instructions on how to find the cottage.
We had stayed with Comfi Cottages years ago and were very pleased to stay with them again.

Room Tip: Just chose the cottage you like the look of they are all individual and the two ew have stayed in h...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
New Mexico
Reviewed 8 May 2013

We stayed in the Loft, which is billed as one bedroom, with a sleeping loft aimed for kids. I stayed upstairs in the loft with my friend in the downstairs bedroom, and there was plenty of room upstairs for an adult, though I couldn't actually stand up in the loft.

The place is beautifully decorated, and though it is a small little cottage, there was enough room. It was wonderfully stocked with everything you might need for a vacation--you could cook here and there were plenty of dishes, and it was also stocked with plenty of breakfast fixings, including coffee, milk, oj, cereal, and pancake fixings. It is also next to a grocery store in case you forget anything, and there is a tiny little yard and patio and even a grill!

I really wanted to stay longer than one night, to be honest, and would gladly stay here again if I was back in Flagstaff.

The only thing I noted was that it is really right up against a parking lot that contains a grocery store, urgent care facility, and a sports bar. I was a little disturbed at night by the cars and motorcycles in the parking lot of the bar, and I did hear people talking. It wasn't loud enough to keep me awake really; it only did because it was unfamiliar.

If you're looking for a wonderful base for exploring the area, I can't think of a better choice. Really stellar place!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends