It's hard not to go crazy with adjectives when describing this truly extraordinary inn, conveniently located within walking distance of town and with a first-class restaurant practically in its backyard. The rooms are beautifully furnished, each around a different theme (e.g. Monet's Garden) and reflect the exquisite taste of Gordon, owner and hands-on host, who lavishes his guests with everything from cocktails to cookies and scrumptious morning feasts. (My husband would sell his kingdom for one of Gordon's blueberry pancakes). The entire staff is charming and accomodating, interacting like one, big happy family. We love staying here and find ourselves looking for excuses to make the 3 hour trip to Flag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked "Best in No. AZ" by Frommer's Grand Canyon, Mobil 3-star, AAA 3 diamond. 9 Beautifully appointed rooms and suites in an 1894 built estate, all with modern private baths, fireplaces, A/C, some with jacuzzi, afternoon refreshments, full breakfast, wireless internet, cable TV, movie collection,walk to historic downtown shops and restaurants. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At 410 b&b
- Inn At 410 Hotel Flagstaff
- Inn At 410 Bed And Breakfast Flagstaff, North America