This experience was spectacular. We formerly stayed in boutique or Ritz-type hotels...this far exceeds the accommodations we typically expect (and our desires are high).
From the moment we checked in, we were treated to top-rate service. We stayed in Suite Nature... a nice, private suite that includes a sitting room, microwave/refrigerator and daybed. Additionally, there is an outdoor sitting area complete with a double rocking seat.
Gordon and Frank, the owners were attentive to all our needs and questions. They led us to great places to eat dinner - Mix (casual salad/soup place) and Brix (nice continental). Gordon also suggested great hiking - beautiful country...
Finally, the "open bar" -- juice, water, wine, vodka (Gordon's of course) and brandy was a nice touch. ...and the breakfast -- homemade and hot -- was delicious -- made us rethink what we are serving ourselves in the mornings at home! Again - the service was fantastic.
Gordon and Frank's hands-on approach to Inn Keeping has earned them this 5 star rating, to be sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked "Best in No. AZ" by Frommer's Grand Canyon, Mobil 3-star, AAA 3 diamond. 9 Beautifully appointed rooms and suites in an 1894 built estate, all with modern private baths, fireplaces, A/C, some with jacuzzi, afternoon refreshments, full breakfast, wireless internet, cable TV, movie collection,walk to historic downtown shops and restaurants. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At 410 b&b
- Inn At 410 Hotel Flagstaff
- Inn At 410 Bed And Breakfast Flagstaff, North America