We just spent an evening at the Inn at 410 in the "Tea Room". Upon arrival we were warmly greeted and shown to our inviting room just off the dining area on the first floor. I felt like royalty! The room was spacious, clean, and comfy. The bath was well equipped, the bedding luxurious, and the service was impeccable. They thought of everything, cookies and refreshments available throughout the afternoon, wine in the early evening on the porch, and lots of enjoyable conversation with other guests as well as our hosts. Our breakfast was a culinary feast! Gordon and Frank were great to work with. We'll definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked "Best in No. AZ" by Frommer's Grand Canyon, Mobil 3-star, AAA 3 diamond. 9 Beautifully appointed rooms and suites in an 1894 built estate, all with modern private baths, fireplaces, A/C, some with jacuzzi, afternoon refreshments, full breakfast, wireless internet, cable TV, movie collection,walk to historic downtown shops and restaurants. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At 410 b&b
- Inn At 410 Hotel Flagstaff
- Inn At 410 Bed And Breakfast Flagstaff, North America