This place is a treasure among B&B's. It is within walking distance of restaurants and stores, yet is still quiet and off the beaten path. The breakfasts there are amazing! I generally hate
breakfast, but set my alarm on vacation to get up in time for it. My husband is a picky eater and they cheerfully made adjustments in the menu for him.
The owner and staff are lovely and helpful, the rooms are each a different theme and charming, and there's adult refreshments available in the lobby for the drinking. This was the best time-out we've had all summer: relaxing to stay someplace within walking distance to food and window-shopping, plus the wonderful weather in which to do so. it's a hidden gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked "Best in No. AZ" by Frommer's Grand Canyon, Mobil 3-star, AAA 3 diamond. 9 Beautifully appointed rooms and suites in an 1894 built estate, all with modern private baths, fireplaces, A/C, some with jacuzzi, afternoon refreshments, full breakfast, wireless internet, cable TV, movie collection,walk to historic downtown shops and restaurants. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At 410 b&b
- Inn At 410 Hotel Flagstaff
- Inn At 410 Bed And Breakfast Flagstaff, North America