We are unable to stay anywhere else in Flagstaff now; the Inn at 410 is, by far, the best lodging in Flagstaff, and nothing else will live up to our expectations! We have stayed here at least four times now. Not only is the property beautiful and serene, it is walking distance to downtown Flag, which is a huge bonus. The breakfast is always special, delicious, and just the right amount, with impecable service, presentation, and a great conversation with Gordon, the owner, who visits each table and welcomes each of us by name. Beautifully detailed theme rooms, fireplaces, down comforters and soft sheets, complimentary wi-fi, umbrellas and walking sticks, snacks and cocktails 24/7, a cozy front porch and garden, are all part of the experience. With all that said, the best part is the at-home comfort Gordon, and his staff, share with all of the guests. HIGHLY recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked "Best in No. AZ" by Frommer's Grand Canyon, Mobil 3-star, AAA 3 diamond. 9 Beautifully appointed rooms and suites in an 1894 built estate, all with modern private baths, fireplaces, A/C, some with jacuzzi, afternoon refreshments, full breakfast, wireless internet, cable TV, movie collection,walk to historic downtown shops and restaurants. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At 410 b&b
- Inn At 410 Hotel Flagstaff
- Inn At 410 Bed And Breakfast Flagstaff, North America