“Delightful weekend retreat”

Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 11 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My partner and I are flight attendants, so we are very familiar with hotels. This B&B is wonderful! Our room was cozy and clean and Natalie & Gordon were excellent hosts. Breakfast was tasty and creative and we appreciated the personal touches. The neighborhood is lovely and ideal for exploring downtown on foot. We've been wanting to stay here for quite some time and we are so happy we finally did and look forward to staying here again. We'd like to try a couple of the other rooms :) Don't hesitate; the Inn is a relaxing experience.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We have once again stayed at our absolutely favorite B and B anywhere, and without a doubt, the best place to stay in Flagstaff. My husband and I live in Prescott so Flagstaff is only a short drive away. We went for Northern Arizona University's first home football game of the 2013 season and couldn't wait to check in to our favorite Inn. Gordon, Frank and their staff are so incredibly professional, friendly and maniacs about the little details. We've stayed in several of their rooms and this time we stayed in the Southwest suite. Gorgeous and so spacious. The food and hospitality is second to none and the grounds are so well kept. Breakfast is always delicious and very generous in it's portions. Never pass up the chance to stay here!

Room Tip: All rooms are spotless and beautiful but the Conservatory, we stayed in it last summer, is unique an...
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Mark and I recently spent 4 days and 3 nights at the Inn. We had stayed in the vicinity of the Grand Canyon before but only in a motel. This experience was delightful and easy from booking to checking out. We've stayed in places all over the world but this is one we would rank with a Five Star Hotel when you average the whole experience. The accommodations, hospitality and surrounding areas were outstanding. We would highly recommend this experience if you're travel out West.

Jim & Mark September 2013

Reviewed 30 September 2013

This was a little getaway to "leave all our troubles behind" and we really did. It is such a lovely and cozy and super friendly place. We had the large "Tea Room", which was the original dining room. It was downstairs, right off the area where you can get drinks 24/7, but we never heard a soul. We ended up with car trouble and after spending as much time as we could walking around, borrowed a couple of the Inn's DVDs and watched them in the room later in the afternoon. I'm so glad we weren't at the local Fairfield Inn or whatever, this was so comfortable and cozy. AND the hosts were GREAT!

Room Tip: We recommend the Tea Room.
Reviewed 29 September 2013

My wife and I recently spent 2 lovely days at this inn. We found the innkeepers, Frank and Gordon to be especially welcoming and knowledgable.
The inn is beautifully appointed and perfectly maintained,
The inn is ideally located for exploring Northern Arizona including the Grand Canyon.
The breakfast was excellent.

All in all, we could not be happier, and will return next year.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I stayed here for a single night during a road trip last year. What can I say - it's very cosy and welcoming with delightful owners and staff. I was made to feel extremely welcome from the moment I arrived. I can only speak for my own room (forgive me, but I don't remember which this was), which was accessed via a side entrance, but it was very comfortable and well appointed. Some other reviewers have criticised the noise from the rail track - I kept the window open during the night and I did notice it, but coming from Europe I found the Amtrak horns strangely atmospheric and they didn't really disrupt my sleep at all. The bed was very comfy and I enjoyed the breakfast - as a solo traveller it was nice to sit with other guests and chat about what they'd been up to and planned to do. The owner was very helpful in advising the best way to access the Grand Canyon, where I drove onto after leaving (the hotel has very good parking too). The hotel is situated in a very quiet street and the town centre is a short walk. I ate at the restaurant right behind the hotel which was great also. I can definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask the hotel about them before you book - they're all unique
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My wife and I stayed at this beautiful inn for four nights in early September. It is in a quiet residential neighborhood three short blocks to the quaint downtown area full of independent shops and restaurants without chain stores. The inn itself is full of antiques and fine furnishings and is extremely comfortable. Your day starts with a full, freshly cooked personally served breakfast including a large fruit salad(berries, melons), an egg dish(different each day such as quiche or french toast), a protein and a side. I rarely eat breakfast at home but couldn't resist these gourmet feasts. While your enjoying your breakfast, Gordon, the proprietor of the inn, visits each table offering touring insider suggestions, routes and daytrip ideas. Upon returning to the inn in the afternoon after a day of sightseeing, a complimentary open bar with wine, liquor and munchies awaits.
The rooms themselves are unique and quite large. The staff of Gordon, Frank, Natalie, Joann and Angie are always friendly and accommodating in every respect and will go out of their way to accommodate your requests. Why stay in a generic, cold and faceless hotel when you can be treated royally at the Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast?

Room Tip: They are all wonderful.