“Great place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagstaff
Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 11 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
Cooper City, Florida
“Great place”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Your Inn is so comfortable, the food was great, and your hospitality fantastic! My wife absolutely loved our room, the decor, the entire experience. We traveled all around Arizona and we both agree your Inn was the highlight of our trip. If we come back to Flaggstaff we are staying with you! Also, your location is close to so many places...that really helps.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
  • Hebrew first
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 22 October 2013

One of my favorite places to visit. Close to downtown Flagstaff and easy access to tourist and natural wonders, it's a great place to chill for the night, enjoy a wonderfully tasty breakfast while meeting new people (if you want to!), and call home base for any length of time. And right behind it is a wonderful little restaurant, BRIX. Don't miss either!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed 19 October 2013

The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. My husband and I were there for our honeymoon, so Gordon offered to bring us breakfast in bed our first morning there. These people really go above and beyond the call of duty. The food is amazing. The rooms are comfortable and cozy. The location is great for walking around downtown (eat at Diablo Burger btw). This place is an oasis.

• Stayed July 2013
Grimsby
Reviewed 17 October 2013

B&B was beyond expectations. Unbelievable accommodations, hospitality and absolutely scrumptious, gourmet breakfasts. The owner went out of his way to ensure that guests had "extras", from the snacks in the dining to room, to information about the surrounding area. I can talk about the Inn only in superlatives and look forward to our next visit.

Sheila and John

Larkspur, California
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I recently visited Flagstaff to participate in a week-long backpacking trek through MNA. The night I returned from the trek, I stayed at Inn at 410. I knew I wouldn't be back in Flagstaff til late, so Gordon and Nicole had made special arrangements for me to acquire the entrance key and find my room. Immediately, I felt an atmosphere of trust and customer service. The room "Suite Nature" was warm, rustic, comfortable, and gorgeous. Breakfast the next morning was so nourishing and delicious that I started right away to feel replenished from the backpacking trek. I was even offered use of the inn's laundry room to wash my trekking clothes! I stayed a 2nd night in the Sunflower Fields room that was exquisitely decorated with its beautiful, tastefully done sunflower theme. Yet another delicious and hearty breakfast awaited me the following morning. Since I planned to drive to many of the surrounding areas to see all I could see, Gordon not only recommended a car rental business close by, but was a virtual walking chamber of commerce - giving lots of information about all the wonderful sites to visit. After spending a few nights in Sedona, I came back to Flagstaff and spent my last night in the Tea Room, another exquisitely decorated room, with every detail attended to. Each of the rooms I stayed in had its own unique theme, and each was unsurpassed in ambiance and beauty. Nicole, Frank and the staff were so welcoming and helpful, which made me feel truly comfortable, as I was traveling alone. I'd recommend this wonderful inn to anyone heading to Flagstaff. Thanks for helping my trip be so memorable! - Donna Shoemaker, Larkspur, CA

Room Tip: Each room theme is so unique, so be sure to explore the descriptions before deciding.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Donna S
Wickenburg, AZ
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We recently stayed at the Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast in Flagstaff. The 1894 renovated house was charming, comfortable and spacious. The staff was kind and helpful and the food very good. We loved our stay and plan to return soon! We had dinner at Cottage Place Restaurant, a French style eatery. Well worth the visit. The restaurant was only a fifteen minute walk from the B&B. PStephens

Cave Creek, Arizona
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I normally shun B&Bs. But the Inn at 410 in a the leafy block in the heart of Flagstaff is an exception. The owner Gordon Watkins, welcomes guests with a complimentary cocktail and is always at the ready with dining or sightseeing options.

I’m a fan of the Southwest Room, which evokes a Santa Fe state of mind and boasts a huge Jacuzzi tub and the Canyon Memories suite upstairs with views of the San Francisco Peaks.
Even though this is a historic property, it is painstaking maintained and equipped with all the modern conveniences you could ask for.

The gourmet breakfast is served in courses; in nice weather you might eat on the front porch.

Flag is a super destination that lacks distinctive lodging....except the Inn at 410. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo