“A Perfect 10!”

Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 11 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Inn one night on our way from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon. Our stay was so wonderful - I wish we had planned to stay again on our way back from the Canyon. We found this place accidentally while looking for hotels in the historic district. Neither hotel has very good reviews, so I was looking for alternatives. Gordon made all the difference in the world in our trip to the Canyon. He suggested an alternate route that took us by everything we wanted to see. We would have missed so much without him. Everything about this place is perfect!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 January 2014

My Fiance and I stayed at the Inn in December and we were blown away by the home and quality of the service. When I booked the reservation I wasn't aware the Inn was listed in the book The 1000 Places To See Before You Die. Pretty cool. Gordon, the owner was on-site and available to chat and they took special care to prepare a morning breakfast each day that suited our dietary restrictions. We stayed in the original Master bedroom which was AMAZING. Overall the experience was way above our expectations and we will definitely be returning to the Inn...Thanks Gordon and thanks to your entire team...Rob & Stacey

Room Tip: Grab the original Master Bedroom suite...A little more expensive, but WAY WORTH IT
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This is not my first time to the Inn nor will it be my last. Everytime I visit Gordon, Frank, Natalie, Joanne make the visit so awesome. I feel like family. I stay in the Sunflower Fields room. That's my favorite. Windows all around for lots of sunshine. In the summer, fall, winter the view is the best. The breakfasts are to die for. Blueberry pancakes are delicious and the pecan crusted french toast are just a couple of my favorites. There are numerous resturants within walking distance and Gordon knows them all. There are many of shops to go in and browse. In the winter lots of snow to play in, hiking everywhere any time of the year. Give this place a try and you'll be coming back again, just like me:)

Room Tip: Sunflower Fields has a beautiful fireplace and bay windows. Happy, happy room. Never any noise to di...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank dshoth
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This was just an overnight getaway for my husband and me. The staff was gracious from the moment we arrived. The Southwest suite was charming and spacious. The "happy hour" goodies were a nice touch and breakfast was delicious and plentiful. We would recommend the inn to all and hope to return as well!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AZjoy3
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Wanted to stop in Flagstaff on a recent trip to the Southwest national parks and it's close proximity to the Grand Canyon. Chose the Inn at 410 because of the good reviews I read and my wife and I were not disappointed. A lovely bed and breakfast, rooms have so much character, the staff is extremely helpful, Natalie even prepared us a breakfast to go for our early trip to the canyon. Flagstaff is a charming college town with nice shops, choice of restaurants, ponderosa pine and mountain vistas. You won't be disappointed with the inn.

1  Thank Stephen M
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We had 3 comfortable excellent nights in Flagstaff recently, hoping to see the Grand Canyon. Unfortunately the Canyon shut down witht he Federal Government, but Gordon and Frank were just so helpful in suggesting alternatives, and we thoroughly enjoyed our time there. Nothing was too much trouble - we arrived by train at 6 am, and Natalie kept us going with tea and coffee until breakfast. Breakfasts are exotically tasty - or we could just have toast and eggs if it all became too much for us! There's tea and coffee laid out in the afternoon, and wine and nibbles in the evening - very generous. The Inn at 410 is in a quiet residential area within easy walking distance of central Flagstaff, with some good restaurants etc recommended by our hosts. This was really a great stay.

Room Tip: We didn't need a jacuzzi, so went for the simpler 'Sonoran Serenade'.
2  Thank Peter L
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Our son and daughter-in-law gave us a gift card to the Inn at 410 B&B for Christmas last year. They chose it based on the glowing reviews. What a wonderful surprise. The location is great, the property is clean and well-kept, the afternoon drinks and snacks are an added bonus. We chose the Nature Suite, and loved the cozy feel and comfortable furnishings. Breakfast was very good, and the attention to detail by the owners and staff was amazing. Our only regret is that we only stayed one night.

1  Thank PVAZSharon