My husband and I stayed at the Inn one night on our way from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon. Our stay was so wonderful - I wish we had planned to stay again on our way back from the Canyon. We found this place accidentally while looking for hotels in the historic district. Neither hotel has very good reviews, so I was looking for alternatives. Gordon made all the difference in the world in our trip to the Canyon. He suggested an alternate route that took us by everything we wanted to see. We would have missed so much without him. Everything about this place is perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked "Best in No. AZ" by Frommer's Grand Canyon, Mobil 3-star, AAA 3 diamond. 9 Beautifully appointed rooms and suites in an 1894 built estate, all with modern private baths, fireplaces, A/C, some with jacuzzi, afternoon refreshments, full breakfast, wireless internet, cable TV, movie collection,walk to historic downtown shops and restaurants. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At 410 b&b
- Inn At 410 Hotel Flagstaff
- Inn At 410 Bed And Breakfast Flagstaff, North America