We planned to drive through Flagstaff and spend a day sight seeing around the Grand Canyon. We were so happy that we found the Inn at 410! We were tired after a long day of travel and just wanted a glass of wine and a few snacks, which were available in the parlor. We stayed in the Southwest room and everything about it was warm and inviting. We had a fireplace and a jacuzzi and Gordon gave us lots of tips on touring the surrounding area. The breakfast was amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked "Best in No. AZ" by Frommer's Grand Canyon, Mobil 3-star, AAA 3 diamond. 9 Beautifully appointed rooms and suites in an 1894 built estate, all with modern private baths, fireplaces, A/C, some with jacuzzi, afternoon refreshments, full breakfast, wireless internet, cable TV, movie collection,walk to historic downtown shops and restaurants. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At 410 b&b
- Inn At 410 Hotel Flagstaff
- Inn At 410 Bed And Breakfast Flagstaff, North America