“enjoyed our stay”

Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 11 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The house is lovely, and amenities very good. Our breakfst was very good. Gordan the inn keeper, very helpful with travel ideas. We were upgraded to better room on our arrival which was very nice. Inn keepers not on premises at nite.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
inn410, Owner at Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Kiwlover,
Thank you for your review. One major clarification, the owners live on property and are always available for emergency contact at night. My cellphone is posted outside on our mailbox to the right of the Inn's front door and inside on our phone at the front desk.
All my best,
Gordon Watkins
Owner

Reviewed 12 May 2014

What a great property! We decided to spend a night in Flagstaff before our annual trek to the Grand Canyon, and boy are we glad we did. Their nightly host reception, the yummy breakfast, and super comfortable rooms were perfect! We will definitely stay there again! I guess there are 9 rooms, but you couldn't hear a peep from any of the other guest rooms!

The Inn at 410 is a gem, and in a perfect spot to walk to great restaurants in the downtown area. And Gordon was super helpful with great tips about the Grand Canyon . . . and just when we thought we knew all their was to see!

Room Tip: We were in the Sonorant Serenade, and it was perfect. Flat screen TV, fireplace, nice been counter/v...
1  Thank N2FOTOS

Dear N2FOTOS,
Thanks so much for your kind review. Your happiness is my happiness. I always look forward each morning to orienting every guest on what they are doing and seeing that day. There are so many great sites to explore around Flagstaff in addition to the Grand Canyon. I like to suggest to my guests what I have found (not only from my own experience, but the experience of thousands of guests) to be the best to do and see in Northern Arizona.
Gordon Watkins
Owner

Reviewed 12 May 2014

What a fabulous B & B. I do not think I can do it justice by trying to describe the beautifully appointed rooms. We only stayed 1 night but I would have loved to stay forever. Gordon was wonderful and accomodating to my special needs diet. Helpful with directions and other great places to eat in town. We ate at Bric's directly behind the inn not only tres convenient but the best food and ambiance. Service was spectacular. Back to 410. The breakfast was great and the staff is professional and friendly. JoAnne greeted us and was extremely helpful. Wonderful historic neighborhood and close to town walking distance. If I could, I be back there tomorrow.

Room Tip: The conservatory is by far the most exquisite!!!!
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stayed one night recently at Inn at 410 B & B. It is an enchanting, welcoming, comforting environment. The location is ideal as outstanding shopping and dining are within blocks which allows you to walk if you choose. The B & B is quiet, extremely clean, and well taken care of in every aspect. It is obvious the owners take great pride in their business, their property and most of all in their guests' stay. The hospitality on the phone while making reservations, as well as in-person during my entire stay, was excellent!! Definitely would select this B & B in future visits.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We stayed at the inn 2 weeks ago, and while they don't really NEED another glowing review, we loved it so much that I had to add our praise to the mix and just hit a few of the highlights.

We were traveling with our 13 year old daughter and another family with their two kids - 10 and 12. This was our last stop on our week long AZ trek. We stayed in Canyon Memories on our first night, and the Southwest on our second and third nights. Both were lovely - super clean and beautifully decorated. (friends stayed in the Dakota and it, too, was beautiful)

I'm not really a B&B person. We've stayed at a few, but I've never felt comfortable or terribly pampered. I always just assumed I'd be happier at a nice hotel. If that's you ... stay here! I can honestly say that this place couldn't have been better. And the kids LOVED it!

Breakfast was amazing. The tables were beautifully set, and the food (generally more than you could really eat) was crazy good. (My daughter has been requesting a bowl of fresh fruit for breakfast ever since.) Both Gordon and Frank were so attentive to our needs - and we were kinda needy. My daughter and I are gluten, dairy and soy free. I'd e-mailed them a few weeks before we arrived and it was no problem. Gordon had special items on-hand and checked with me every day about what we'd like the next day. They never seemed at ALL put out.

The location was really great. We arrived after a day at the Grand Canyon (easy drive - I think maybe 90 min?) and then did day trips to Walnut Canyon, Oak Creek Canyon and Sedona. Gordon checked with us each morning to offer ideas on where to go, eat, etc. Each night we returned to the Inn and walked to dinner in town. Perfect.

I can totally imagine planning another stop in Flagstaff just to stay here. =)

Room Tip: Southwest and Canyon Memories were in the main house, so we didn't have to walk outside to come...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The Inn at 410 is located in the historic district of Flagstaff, Arizona. It's uphill from the train station and is in walking distance to an assortment of brew pubs, coffee houses and restaurants. Our room, Monet's Garden, was location just off the main house next to a nice patio and garden. Our room was clean and roomy with a wonderful walk in shower and a hot tub. Owner Gordon Watkins provided a fine breakfast in the dining room of the the main house, a restored early 20th century home. I can't say enough about Gordon's advice to us about what to see in Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon but more importantly what to avoid. His advice and directions to the Grand Canyon saved us hours of time that we were able to put to use enjoying the incredible views on the way to and in the park.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We recently spent 3 nights at this Inn, conveniently located in downtown Flagstaff so in walking distance to everything. The incredible attention to detail in the whole house gives it a warm and welcoming atmosphere - we arrived late and loved the fact that we could help ourselves to refreshments and home-made chocolate chip cookies!! Gordon is a wonderful host, offering help and advice to his guests and, together with his staff, seems able to accommodate any need. I greatly appreciate Gordon's patience and help in posting an item to me that I left behind - to London!! This truly is a perfect place to stay when you visit Flagstaff.