“Excellent B&B”

Ranked #1 of 11 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
Chandler, Arizona
“Excellent B&B”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We have been trying to stay at a different B&B each trip to Flagstaff. The Inn at 410 was a fantastic experience. The location is central to downtown Flagstaff, with the top 3 restaurants in the city in easy walking distance. Gordon and his staff were super friendly and helpful with suggestions for activities, and dining. The breakfasts were easily the best for a bed and breakfast we have ever had. I highly recommend the Inn at 410 for that special get away in Flagstaff

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I'm going to be honest this was my first time staying in a bread and breakfast. All the bread and breakfasts in the future better watch out because this inn has raised the bar very high. The rooms were clean. The bed was comfy and the fireplace was great in the room. There was complimentary wine and spirits out all the time. The breakfast rivaled any restaurant I had frequented before. Gordon the owner spoke to us for a while during breakfast and helped us to find the best view of the Grand Canyon I had ever seen. Also there was hardly any people at this viewpoint. I consider that type of information extremely valuable. I would stay here again. It was wonderful. Short two minute walk to down town.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We chose to stay at Inn at 410 because of the great reviews and were still blown away - rooms were HUGE and very comfortable, breakfast was awesome, and the staff was super friendly and helped make our 2 days in and around flagstaff very enjoyable. The location is also great with many restaurants in walking distance in Flagstaff, plus you are close off the highway if you are driving to the ancient ruins (~45 min away) or Grand Canyon south rim (~90 min away). Plus, if you are driving north to Zion, etc, you can easily do the drive in half a day. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: We stayed in the conservatory and it was great
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Show Low, Arizona
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We spent one night here in the Sonoran Serenade room on the second floor. The room was very comfortable, with a gas fireplace adding a nice romantic ambiance. Breakfast was excellent, and we enjoyed talking to Gordon, the owner, about Flagstaff and the surrounding area.

florida
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The house is lovely, and amenities very good. Our breakfst was very good. Gordan the inn keeper, very helpful with travel ideas. We were upgraded to better room on our arrival which was very nice. Inn keepers not on premises at nite.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
inn410, Owner at Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Kiwlover,
Thank you for your review. One major clarification, the owners live on property and are always available for emergency contact at night. My cellphone is posted outside on our mailbox to the right of the Inn's front door and inside on our phone at the front desk.
All my best,
Gordon Watkins
Owner
Arizona
Reviewed 12 May 2014

What a great property! We decided to spend a night in Flagstaff before our annual trek to the Grand Canyon, and boy are we glad we did. Their nightly host reception, the yummy breakfast, and super comfortable rooms were perfect! We will definitely stay there again! I guess there are 9 rooms, but you couldn't hear a peep from any of the other guest rooms!

The Inn at 410 is a gem, and in a perfect spot to walk to great restaurants in the downtown area. And Gordon was super helpful with great tips about the Grand Canyon . . . and just when we thought we knew all their was to see!

Room Tip: We were in the Sonorant Serenade, and it was perfect. Flat screen TV, fireplace, nice been counter/v...
1 Thank N2FOTOS
Dear N2FOTOS,
Thanks so much for your kind review. Your happiness is my happiness. I always look forward each morning to orienting every guest on what they are doing and seeing that day. There are so many great sites to explore around Flagstaff in addition to the Grand Canyon. I like to suggest to my guests what I have found (not only from my own experience, but the experience of thousands of guests) to be the best to do and see in Northern Arizona.
Gordon Watkins
Owner
Connecticut
Reviewed 12 May 2014

What a fabulous B & B. I do not think I can do it justice by trying to describe the beautifully appointed rooms. We only stayed 1 night but I would have loved to stay forever. Gordon was wonderful and accomodating to my special needs diet. Helpful with directions and other great places to eat in town. We ate at Bric's directly behind the inn not only tres convenient but the best food and ambiance. Service was spectacular. Back to 410. The breakfast was great and the staff is professional and friendly. JoAnne greeted us and was extremely helpful. Wonderful historic neighborhood and close to town walking distance. If I could, I be back there tomorrow.

Room Tip: The conservatory is by far the most exquisite!!!!