Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)
View Hotel
All reviewsb bmonet's gardencanyon memoriessouthwest roomdakota suitetea roomsunflower fieldsobservatory suitebreakfast was deliciousgrand canyonjacuzzi tubhomemade cookiesdowntown flagstaffwealth of informationeach morningwithin easy walking distancegas fireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2010

We stayed in the Inn at 410 in Flagstaff in May 2010. We really loved it, it is a true gem. When you first walk in, the smell of home-baked zucchini bread welcomes you. The whole place just feels like a home away from home. The service is excellent and Gordon, Natalie and Doug really went out of their way for us. We would come back to the Inn at 410 any day, only next time we would love to stay a bit longer in Flagstaff.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2010

As a fellow innkeeper I am perhaps that much more attuned to the running of an inn than the average traveler. I would have to say that Gordon and his staff do an amazing job as innkeepers. The place is immaculately clean, has consistently delicious breakfasts, is located in a lovely neighborhood, and the rooms are equipped with absolutely everything you could want or need during your stay. Gordon goes out of his way to chat with guests and give them guidance on things to do in the area. This was my third visit to the Inn at 410 and I have been very pleased with each visit.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2010

I enjoyed a very pleasant stay here, loved the delicious breakfasts, the helpful staff, and the very hospitable and accomodating Innkeeper, Gordon.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2010

The "Tea Room" decor is an amazing and amusing chintz explosion. The separate bath is large and perfectly equipped, including a jacuzzi tub (we didn't try). Great to have windows that opened easily and shade that functioned properly. Great location. Convenient parking lot. Very friendly and helpful inn keeper (who gave us great tips on our next stop in Sedona). We were treated like visiting and trusted personal grinds unlike most lodging where one feels like an anonymous unit being processed. My wife and I, who live in San Diego and travel rather widely recommend the Inn without reservation.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2010

The Inn at 410 exemplies the best in B&Bs. Located on a quiet residential street a few blocks away from the heart of historic downtown Flagstaff, the charming Inn occupies one of the oldest homes in town and has been lovingly restored to its original splendor. Each room uniquely reflects different aspects of Arizona scenery or history with lits local art and furnishings. The beds are very comfortable; the bathrooms up-to-date. A highlight is the superb breakfasts and afternoon teas that proprietor Gordon and his staff serve guests. Gordon is a fount of local knowledge and history and gives guests advice on how to explore one of Arizona's oldest cities and its surroundings and on outdoor activities such as hiking. For instance, he organized an outstanding all-day guided tour of the Grand Canyon, a ninety minute drive away, for me, my wife and friends. There is ample off-street parking. The Inn is within walking distance of excellent restaurants and shopping. This is the second time my wife and I have stayed at the Inn (we live in Phoenix) and we will definitely be returning in a few months.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple