This was my first experience with a Bed and Breakfast and I am sorry it was here. I can now never go to another Bed and Breakfast without comparing it to the amazing service and accommodations we had at the Inn. We stayed in the Southwest Suite ($230/night) and were so pleased that we did. The king size bed was truly fit for a king. I never wanted to get out of bed; I was so comfortable in there. The rooms were extremely quiet with the windows closed and even with the windows open, we could barely here any of the trains passing in the distance. Mainly, we just heard birds chirping which only added to the beauty of the room. The amenities in the room (bath robes, variety of lotions, refrigerator, coffee pot) and in the Inn (cookies, computer, coffee/tea/lemonade in “lobby”) were all above and beyond what I expected. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. Whenever I had a need, they were always there willing to help and yet very discrete the rest of the time. Also, their knowledge of the area knows no end. We also enjoyed the short walk to the many local restaurants. While the Inn is close to downtown, downtown does not invade the tranquility of the Inn. The stillness and quiet in the garden gazebo created such a relaxing atmosphere. It really was the perfect place for such wonderful breakfasts. The food was also really amazing. They always seemed to take a dish and make it a little better (blueberry pancakes with a little crunch on the outside but still soft and fluffy on the inside). I don’t know what I else I can say about The Inn at 410. I was truly impressed and I plan to return very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked "Best in No. AZ" by Frommer's Grand Canyon, Mobil 3-star, AAA 3 diamond. 9 Beautifully appointed rooms and suites in an 1894 built estate, all with modern private baths, fireplaces, A/C, some with jacuzzi, afternoon refreshments, full breakfast, wireless internet, cable TV, movie collection,walk to historic downtown shops and restaurants. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At 410 b&b
- Inn At 410 Hotel Flagstaff
- Inn At 410 Bed And Breakfast Flagstaff, North America