“This place was awful!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Travelodge Flagstaff
Ranked #25 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
“This place was awful!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This place was not clean. I found hairs all over the bed and what looked like a scab on the sheets. The bathroom was okay but again hairs everywhere. They charged me twice for my room. When I told them I was traveling and might not have the gas money because of the double charge all the guy said was "you'll just have to hang in there." He then told me it would be up to 3 weeks before the money was back in my account. I was completely unsatisfied and hope you avoid this place!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Cristi t

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Polish first
Paris
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed for a night from LA and Vegas, on the road to visit Grand Canyon.
Since the motel has been undergoing renovation, the rooms are simple, but clean and big. Many accommodations available, such as a fridge, a microwave, coffee machine in the room.
It would be a common motel without the shinning and warm welcoming of its receptionnist (his name is Steven). We felt sincerely and honnestly guided to the facilities offered by the city. This is extra-miles for your guests. Bravo.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
2 Thank boy075
Anna P, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate your feedback.

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'll be sure to relay your compliments to our Front Desk Agent, Steven, who I'm sure will be thrilled to hear about this review.

We hope to see you again in the future! In the meantime, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly. I'd love to help.

Anna Patel
PR and Office Manager
Anna.Patel@dayshotelflagstaff.com
Fort Myers, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

OK, stayed here two nights ago. I never dreamed soooo many trains were running 24 / 7 just across the street. Lots of noise!
They advertise in the local coupon book for a $50 a night room, of course none of those were available and I could get a room for about double that
The complimentary breakfast ... oh my!. Better get there quick because the "hot" items go fast and the seating is "cozy" to say the least! NOT a good experience. but you do get enough coffee in your room for One cup! You do like to share? Don't you.
Overall, too much money for a tired OLD motel that is more than a bit run down and in need of an update. I especially loved the screw holding the broken part in the bathroom door in room 103.
I'll continue shopping the next time I hit that town

Room Tip: All the rooms enjoy the trains that are constantly passing by
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Rich062
Anna P, Public Relations Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write this TripAdvisor review. We appreciate your feedback!

However, we do apologize for your dissatisfaction with our Travelodge. I've already made sure to contact the owners regarding your complaints, which they plan to promptly address -- particularly the issue you've mentioned in room 103, as well as in-room coffee supplies.

If there's anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I'd love to help.

Anna Patel
PR and Office Manager
Anna.Patel@dayshotelflagstaff.com

Travellers are raving about these Flagstaff hotels