“Flagstaff Trip”

Ranked #32 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 2 January 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Arun P, Manager at Days Inn Flagstaff I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I must say I had a very pleasant experience with the staff and management during this stay. I had run into a little bit of a bind with travel arrangements due to the weather. This location was very friendly and helped me out to the fullest caliber that they could have, It was late and I was tired and they worked as fast as they can to get me situated. Even to the point of finding me a take out restaurant to get my dinner. Location was good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for the five star review. We are glad we were able to help you out. I hope that you will recommend your friends our way and if you ever need a place to stay again that you will keep us in mind. Thank you again!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Was one of the few hotels I could find with availability for a last minute trip to Flagstaff. I could see why the moment I walked in. The room smelled off, had scuff marks and holes in the walls, mildew in the bathroom. Carpet was threadbare. Cleaning staff stacked the clean linens on the floor in the hallway when making up the rooms. Breakfast was disappointing but even more so was the food and trash on the ground in the breakfast room that the staff didn't bother to pick up even though they were at the front desk looking bored. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

I am sorry you had such a bad experience. We are reviewing over our cameras to see why our staff was not picking up during your stay. I hope that you can give us another chance if you are ever in town again.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Arun P, Manager at Days Inn Flagstaff I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Reviewed 2 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Arun P, Manager at Days Inn Flagstaff I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013