“Was not that bad for the price”

Days Inn Flagstaff I-40
Ranked #33 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I came to this place after driving most of the day and needed somewhere to stay. Luckily I read other reviews and decided to stay here. They found a room for us right away and the lady was straightforward. Our room was okay, but what else would you expect for a cheap one nighter. Of course it could use some remodeling, but whatever it was fine for the night. Our room did have a fridge, coffee maker, and microwave. Only bad thing I have to say is the box tv had an awkward angled spot in the wall, but nothing too bad. For the price, I would consider this place again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Arun P, Manager at Days Inn Flagstaff I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

We have a lot planned for our hotel in the coming months. One of these includes all new flat screen TVs and furniture. We hope if you are back in town you will stay with us and see all the changes we are doing. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

1  Thank Janet H

Reviewed 16 January 2014

1  Thank Ken M

Reviewed 16 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 January 2014

The sofa bed was broken and when I requested a roll away bed, the night clerk said "Well I can't do anything" then argued with me when I told her the charge should be waived because the sofa bed was included in the cost of the room. She even said "Go ahead, call my manager!" This does not reflect great customer service at all but service has been good on previous visits.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Arun P, General Manager at Days Inn Flagstaff I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

I am sorry about your experience with our front desk. She did notify me of this issue, but unfortunately we were not provided with a phone number to contact you after you had checked out. It does seem there was some miscommunication as I had followed up on the cameras to see where the front desk could have done better. I did notice that she had offered you the free rollaway bed which seemed as though it was turned down. I hope that if you are back in town you will give us another chance. Thank you for your feedback. Feel free to email me at daysinnI40@gmail.com if you wish to discuss this matter with me. It is our goal to keep improving our customer service everyday.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Arun P, Manager at Days Inn Flagstaff I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Arun P, Manager at Days Inn Flagstaff I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014