“Great Stay, Friendly Staff”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff
Ranked #11 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 2 February 2012

The hotel shows its age a bit but the rooms were clean and comffortable. Large flatscreen TVs in both the sitting area and bedroom. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The morning kitchen staff was quick with refills and cleanup and the chef was friendly and very efficient. The bar tender in the lounge was very friendly and accommodating. The bar, dining, and reception area were clean, welcoming and comfortable. All-in-all a great stay and at a great hotel that is close to everything in Flagstaff.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Thanks so much for recognizing our Friendly Staff. We think their "Great" too!

Thanks.

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff

Reviewed 29 January 2012

We love the free happy hour and breakfasts offered by embassy suites. It was cold when we visited but we still enjoyed the hot tub admits the flurries. How fun! The only down side I think is the decor could use a n update.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We drove for over 16 hours from California before we stopped at Embassy Suites in Flagstaff for the night. The staff was VERY courteous, helpful, and made sure we had everything we needed for our stay. It was a little pricer than what we were looking for, but OH MY GOD it was completely worth it. The room was gorgeous, everything was sparkling, the beds and blankets were so soft and warm, there was a thermostate in the room you didn't have to wait on - it automatically adjusted to what you needed right away. I slept like a baby - and for someone with severe back problems let me tell you - that is saying something. In the morning we had the complimentary breakfast of chef-made-right-in-front-of-you-to-your-specifications omelets and toast, fresh fruit and beverages. Everything was clean, everything was so wonderful, and I really can only hope to stay in a hotel with these standards again one day for the same price because they really could charge more for the service they provide - they just choose not to. :)
thank you again to the Flagstaff Embassy Suites staff - you're doing a wonderful job and please keep up the good work so I can pass through again one day. :)

Room Tip: Be polite and don't be afraid to ask for their discount lists. AAA!!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2012

As usual, the service, staff and facilities are always improving. It was nice to see new carpeting being installed, without shutting down. The staff was right on top of their game. Jen, the Front Office Manager while training Daniel, greeting me by name, made my day by making me feel on top of my game. Evening reception and breakfast crew = Awesome, Thanks to Willy and Charles. So to coin the phrase: "What will be, will be" . . . Flagstaff Embassy Suites has and no doubt will continue to always be improving on their best!

Room Tip: Top floor tens to be the quieter location and provides a good view of the region.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Their idea of a hot breakfast is powdered eggs and rotten fruit. Even one of the workers said she could not believe the manager made her put out rotten fruit. Stains were all over our room, including blood on the comforter, stains on the bathroom counter, stains in the bathroom and a hole in the wall. Fold out bed in living room too uncomfortable to use.

Room Tip: choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Foxy015
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Pool non functional, my kids extremely disaapointed, similar hotels with free wifi/pool available for 1/3 the price, Manager Jen. refused to adjust the price, WHAT A RIP OFF. Please never stay at embassy flagstaff.

Room Tip: Look around
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank snowwhiteinc
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I started itching in my room and had to leave early in the morning about 4 am. I let the manager know and they acted as if I was malingering to get out of paying for my room. It's been 5 months since I stayed there and I am still getting bites. I never have had bed bugs before i stayed there. I can't believe this happened and now have to either see a doctor or an exterminator. Beware!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business