We stayed at Embassy Suites in Flagstaff for several days prior to and after a trip to the Grand Canyon. Our luggage was safely kept in a back room while we were away, something we considered very gracious of Jen to allow. Only because we heard later did we know that the staff suffered a tragedy while we were there (sudden death of chef). The rest of the staff quickly took over the duties and no one was the wiser. Obviously, this staff works well together to accomplish this. The hotel is well located, very clean and relatively quiet. The breakfast includes a wide variety of items and the nightly snacks were a bonus on our short traveling days. The front desk staff recommended a restaurant when asked and their suggestion was perfect. We definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Flagstaff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Flagstaff North America