This hotel sits in a prime downtown location close to everything. The check-in staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The room was spacious with separate living area and clean. Our favorite part was the evening happy 2 hours at the bar. Free drinks and snacks were a perfect way to begin the evening. The bartender was a humorous fellow and nice to talk to. Met a few other travellers there that had interesting stories and tips about the area. I was convinced to make a short trip into Sedona in the morning and it was breathtaking there. Would like to return for a stay there someday. Buffet breakfast was fantastic and included in the room price. I wish all hotels were like that. My only complaint would be it was difficult to breathe at night due to the high altitude and winter conditions, but that is not the hotel's fault! If travelling into Flagstaff, definitely consider this hotel as it would be hard to beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Flagstaff North America