Walking distance to NAU. Spacious, comfortable and quiet, we were treated very well by the courteous hotel staff. The complimentary breakfast is something that you would pay at least $15 for at a restaurant, and the cocktail reception is the perfect way to wind down a busy day, and prepare for an evening out. Great work in a town filled with hotel choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Flagstaff North America