This is not your typical tall embassy with only three stories. The rooms are very nice but strange that they have double beds not queen. Bedroom has nice pocket door for privacy as I am early riser. Bathroom is nice and plenty of towels. Living are was nice and room has two large flat screen TVs. We should have asked for room that with more light - we had inside corner. While it was not your typical embassy, their breakfast was very good. The breakfast cook was excellent. Evening managers drinks were nice. Met many nice travelers that gave us many suggestions where to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Flagstaff North America