An inviting lobby greets you and the personnel at the desk were very pleasant and helpful with questions we had regarding places to visit. They even went online for us to look up times of opening and dates. The rooms (suites) were very comfortable with microwave, refrigerator and great TVs both in bedroom and in the living area. The breakfasts were very plentiful with choices of omelets, plenty of baked items, cereal (hot and cold) and fruit. The complimentary cocktail hr from 5:30 to 7:30 was tremendous and the bartender was very friendly and remembered what my wife and I drank from our previous nights order. The atmosphere in the lounge area was very comfortable with views of the mountains just to the north of the downtown area. The hotel is very accessible from I-40 or I-17, is located on a major thoroughfare and has plenty of parking space and rooms are quiet. When staying in Flagstaff, AZ, Embassy Suites will be my choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Flagstaff North America