First trip to Flagstaff and we gravitated to our favourite hotel chain and knew we couldn't go wrong with ESuites. Drive up impressions were very charming and front desk greeting and check in was stellar. One night stay for us after driving from Las Vegas and then on to Phoenix the next morning, so only had one evening in this location. The room was not what we requested and we thought that was due to booking on Hilton Honour Points - we assumed we were bumped down to two double beds vs the King and pull out that we requested. This hotel is only 2-3 stories high and was obviously not an original ESuites build; wood construction, ramps, and elevators that were small and cramped. Manager's Reception was nicely done in the library type bar with nice snacks. Not much close by to walk to for restaurants (important after happy hour), so I visited the chinese buffet next door and got take out - it was actually VERY good and extremely affordable for three persons (under $12). Quiet room for sleeping after a day of driving, just some neighbour noise, but subsided at an acceptable hour. Next morning breakfast was a bit cumbersome. Not enough places to sit for all the guests, the hot food line was long and slow moving so we made due with the buffet hot dishes. Not as effective as the larger ESuite permanent stations, the food was not as good as usual. After packing up and heading to Phoenix, my daughter realized that she left behind two very special beanie babies that she has had for a very long time. Housekeeping was quite unresponsive when leaving messages, so the manager got involved and took ownership of the situation. They assured me they had searched the room thoroughly to find the stuffies. But sad news - they were not able to locate. I appreciated the support and initiative of the manager, but am still puzzled why they did not appear. Two stuffed animals don't just go missing within hours of being left behind. Quite disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Flagstaff North America